Chocolate Cheerios Reviews
Ranked #13 in Cereal

Every bowl of New Chocolate Cheerios is made with whole grains and is low in fat, and every single bite has a delicious touch of real cocoa.

August 31, 2017

finish with chocolate milk

I love this variety of cheerios. I love chocolate cereal but sometimes feel more like it's a dessert that I'm having rather than a cereal. I like how it's not as sweet and I finish off with a bowl of delicious chocolate milk.

1.0/5

July 06, 2017

not for me

I love cheerios, And i love chocolate i thought i would love this cereal but i didn't I absolutely hated it. It didn't even make my milk chocolatly; I was really bummed out.

June 13, 2017

OK ... Chocolate Cheerios ...

I first seen these and thought - leave my Cheerios alone will ya. Then I had my kids with me and they wanted to try them. We did. They are good. I like the kids to start their day without the sugar and junk ... but I found the kids might even eat this as a snack watching a movie. They can't all be bad ...
    We are a Cheerio Family ... Love the honey nut, multigrain and plain old original !!!! Now Chocolate...

June 01, 2017

I don't like the taste at all,,,though i usually love cherios but those are yuck!! poor chocolate taste,It did not effect the quaity of the product at all

June 01, 2017

If I could live off of one cereal... it would be this one!
    the chocolate is soooo good.. and it makes your milk tasty to drink after.
    the cereal doesn't go mushy fast, and you want more than one bowl...at least I do..
    I could eat this all day if i could :)

May 26, 2017

I love these Cheerios! Taste great and turns milk into chocolate milk. What I don't understand is why Metro does not carry this brand. Taste is more like cocoa than chocolate.

May 10, 2017

Mes céréales quand j'ai envie de chocolat, c'est elles! un pur déjeuner plaisir que je recommande avec ...plaisir! leur texture est agréable, pas trop dure, j'aime quand ça se ramollit un peu dans le lait!

1.7/5

May 07, 2017

I feel like this defeats the purphose of Cheerios ! They are a healthy breakfast or great snack that I can feel confident feeding my child with. But by putting chocolate in it it's just as unhealthy as the other junk cereals. Not at all for this one. Also tastes off...

April 30, 2017

I'm a fan of anything chocolate so these chocolate cheerios were a must try. They are actually pretty good. I like them with milk, turns white milk into chocolate milk which is fun! They cheerios are quite tasty and a fun switch up from honey nut. Really good in a snack mix or even just on their own by the handful.

April 29, 2017

These are great if it for kids and if you want more taste to your breakfast. It has sugar and cocoa but not as much compared to lucky charms. Same like Cheerios but with cocoa, but when dipped in milk your milk becomes like chocolate milk....I liked that!