Chocolate Cheerios Reviews

Ranked #15 out of 377 in Cereal

Every bowl of New Chocolate Cheerios is made with whole grains and is low in fat, and every single bite has a delicious touch of real cocoa.

May 10, 2017

Mes céréales quand j'ai envie de chocolat, c'est elles! un pur déjeuner plaisir que je recommande avec ...plaisir! leur texture est agréable, pas trop dure, j'aime quand ça se ramollit un peu dans le lait!

May 07, 2017

I feel like this defeats the purphose of Cheerios ! They are a healthy breakfast or great snack that I can feel confident feeding my child with. But by putting chocolate in it it's just as unhealthy as the other junk cereals. Not at all for this one. Also tastes off...

April 30, 2017

I'm a fan of anything chocolate so these chocolate cheerios were a must try. They are actually pretty good. I like them with milk, turns white milk into chocolate milk which is fun! They cheerios are quite tasty and a fun switch up from honey nut. Really good in a snack mix or even just on their own by the handful.

April 15, 2017

As a lover of honey nut cheerios, I can't seem to get behind the chocolate. It doesn't really taste like chocolate and it just isn't as good as the regular ones. These, I can eat, but I stop after a few handfuls.

March 30, 2017

I like this Chocolate Cheerios cereal when I'm needing a sweet tooth fix.
    I bought this in the USA one time tried it it was so very sweet and had a strange taste. We didn't finish the box. I threw it out.
    I tried it one day when they had a demo, in Canada. The taste was so different not as sweet as the USA brand.
    I will only buy it in Canada I love the taste of it and it gives me that chocolate I crave.

March 29, 2017

One of my favorite cereals for snacking on - it has a great chocolate flavor but is still low in sugar per serving!

I couldn't see eating it every day - and it still contains sugar, but it's a great treat!

January 25, 2017

This cereal is soo good! I love cheerios and so does my 6 year old daughter. Even if it's chocolate it's still healthier then any other sugary cereals.

January 10, 2017

Kids love it ! The taste is different from the normal and the honey nut variety (those 2 are according to me similar). There is sugar in it, but for the kids on the weekends it's good!

October 31, 2016

I'm a fan of the regular cheerios, but in the evening when I feel for something chocolatey I opted for a bowl of chocolate flavoured cheerios. Same crunchy feel and it turns your milk brown. Very good.

October 21, 2016

Really like this cereal. Not too much sugar, the taste is great with the two flavors combined. We even eat them without milk right out of the box In and out it's a good cereal

drayatamieko has posted in the forum topic
    How to lose a few pounds?

Is this a scam?

carlyporteous has posted in the forum topic
    Top 5 AFFORDABLE makeup brands!!

MichelleBunce added a new review for
    Pure Ice Nail Polish

MichelleBunce earned the Beauty Guru badge

The Keepers

My Big Fat Fabulous Life

carlyporteous has posted in the forum topic
    What is your current badge?

carlyporteous has posted in the forum topic
    Men can review on Chick Advisor?