Christie Fudgee O Cookie Reviews

Ranked #6 out of 228 in Baked Goods

April 06, 2017

Some of our favorite cookies. Expecially the double stuffed. Could eat half a bag myself while my husband and kids get the other half of the bag!!! Lol

March 08, 2017

Very chocolaty cookies and they taste amazing. Not so good if you're on a diet but once in a while it's a good to have it as a treat. They are very affordable and can be found in almost any grocery store . If you like chocolate and cookies, these would go really well with a cup of milk!

February 16, 2017

Definately cookies you can count on to never change in taste!
    These are crunchy, small, and delicious!
    Perfect for on the go to put in your purse or childs lunchbox

February 16, 2017

I can't help it, I love these cookies!! They are delicious!! The cookie is crunchy and the fudge middle is thick and so chocolatey. They aren't overly sweet and have a really yummy chocolate taste. They often go on sale two for $5!

January 08, 2017

Another delectable cookie made by Christie. Eat it plain or with milk, coffee or whatever beverage you enjoy. Break it up and add to ice cream for extra goodness.

January 05, 2017

These cookies are a bit too rich for me, but they are still delicious. Dunk them in milk and oh lord, so good! I prefer them frozen though. Just stick them in the freezer for an hour and it's such a nice treat. Especially if its a hot day.

January 03, 2017

It's a pretty delicious double chocolate cookie!! Indulge in the double-y chocolate-y goodness, you won't regret it. A good snack to have around the house when company comes or for yourself and your family to enjoy!!

January 03, 2017

When I want a chocolate cookie, I go to these first!! I really enjoy them. The taste is good, and if you buy them on sale, the price is worth it too!

October 02, 2016

I actually prefer this than Oreo. It's got rich chocolatey taste and soft as well. It's a good chocolate fix when you don't want chocolate bar. My husband loves this too so it's a winner in our house.

September 02, 2016

While I am not a huge fan of chocolate, these cookies provide the perfect fill when I crave something chocolate. I like to buy them as a treat for the youth group I work with.