Christie Wheat Thins - Original Reviews
Ranked #2229 in Grocery

April 27, 2017

I love the taste of these crackers. They have just the right amount of salt. And they have such a buttery flavour to them. I love eating them alone or i'll add a slice of ham and a slice of cheese. So good !

August 07, 2016

I really do love these crackers.
    they are so buttery savory and crunchy. I don't really know what the main flavor is it just says
    wheat but this doesn't taste like other wheat flavoured crackers, this is very tasty. and doesn't at all make me dread eating wheat or grains. this would pair great with cheese and maybe fruits|||

February 18, 2016

I always get thesettled from Walmart for 2 pack for $6 (can) and me and my kids love them. We use them for dip, when they come home from school they always got and get a box to eat

April 15, 2014

Wheat Thins are my favourite crackers. They are a decently healthy cracker option and I always feel satisfied after one serving. The cracker always has a good crunch to it and they hold dip very well. They are a good value and I always have at least a couple boxes in my pantry.

September 24, 2013

Delicious crispy snack that's lower in calories than chips.

June 22, 2012

Christie Wheat Thins have a geat taste and just the right crunch. I like eating them with cheese pieces for a nice light snack. They were on sale last week for $1.89 a box and I stocked up on them