Cinnamon Toast Crunch Cereal Reviews
Ranked #18 in Cereal

September 21, 2017

Tastes like cinnamon toast

Of course the flavour of this cereal is delicious, with the taste of cinnamon it really reminds you of cinnamon toast. Due to the nutritional content, however, this is not something we buy often. We may buy it once a year MAX.

August 31, 2017

makes the milk amazing

I love cinnamon toast crunch cereal. The best part is that it flavours the milk and makes it even more enjoyable when you finish the bowl. One of my favourites!

August 16, 2017

Yummy

This is one cereal that I love it is an awesome cereal. It tastes like cinnamon heaven to me that is. It is a good cereal that is very good for breakfast or anytime for that matter. I seem to like to eat it before bed. So if you like cinnamon this is a cereal that I would suggest that you try.

June 21, 2017

Tellement bon gout!!! Toute une découverte pour nous!!!

J'avais jamais acheter les Cinnamon Toast Crunch... pour faire plaisir a mon garcon que j'ai acheter!! Tellement une belle découverte!! Tout simplement délicieux!! Quand j'ai été a nouveau faire mon épicerie.. j'ai acheter 3 boites!!

June 10, 2017

We all love this cereal at my house! It's just so tasty! I am always grateful when I can find a easy breakfast and I don't have to hear the kids bickering about how they don't like it. They even like to eatit dry, is full of flavor

June 08, 2017

I absolutley love the taste is this cereal and I really Luke to eat it dry. However, I have recently seen some concerning reports that this cereal amoung others of the same brand are known to be full of chemicals. That is enough to make me leery of trying it again.

June 07, 2017

This cereal has always been my altime favourite! I would eat bowls and bowls of this stuff, until I started watching my sugar intake!

This cereal may taste awesome but too much sugar for not even 1 full cup!

Don't get me wrong I love the sweet taste but not good if your trying to watch yourself!

June 04, 2017

Yummy cereal!!! Tastes very good,lots of flavour and is even good without milk for snack. I deffinitely Recommend:) I will deffinitely be buying again:)

June 04, 2017

Cinnamon toast crunch has always been a favourite cereal for me. I don't eat it regularly as there is a lot of sugar but when Im craving it, it hits the spot.

May 18, 2017

Cinnamon toast crunch is one of my favorite cereals. I love the sweet flavor that it has. They are really good alone as a snack or in milk for breakfast. If you have these for breakfast with almond milk, it turns the milk really sweet so it is really good to drink afterwards. This cereal is also really good if you melt some Nutella or peanut butter over it. This makes a real decadent treat. You get both the cinnamon and sugar flavor in these.