Clarins After Sun Gel Ultra Soothing Reviews

Highly refreshing thanks to Watermelon extract, it instantly brings a feeling of well-being. Perfectly moisturized, soft and supple, the skin feels wonderfully comfortable again.

Formulated with specific plant extracts, this refreshing gel instantly brings a wonderful feeling of well-being. Perfectly moisturized and satin-smooth, the skin feels refreshed again. Skin is more beautiful, replenished and keeps its radiant tan for longer.

May 06, 2017

I buy Clarins after sun gel every year as part of a duo sale with a sunscreen. I travel often and spend a lot of time in the sun. This is the best after sun product in the market. Applied after a shower to the entire body to leave skin smooth and supple. No greasy feeling and quickly absorbed into skin. Has various plant extracts to energize the skin. I reapply before bed time again and never once has my skin ever peeled due to excess sun exposure. Great to use all year round. Probably buying this product almost 20 years.

February 15, 2017

I received this product as a gift. I brought it on vacation with me as well as the local store brand and I honestly could not tell the difference between the two.
    For the price I definitely would not be recommending it to anyone I feel it's product was overpriced and I got the same results as the local store brand that cost me $7.99.

3.2/5

October 30, 2014

good for summer. it is really Ultra Soothing. i like it

September 03, 2013

I apply this cream after a day at the beach and my skin appreciate it !