Prestige Item
Clarins Double Serum Reviews

The Double Serum is an intense ant-aging serum with 20 plant extracts.

For more info, please visit Clarins.
Intense anti-ageing serum with 20 plant extracts

November 26, 2019
    United Kingdom

Good serum

This serum can be used twice daily morning and night. It feels lovely on the skin and leaves it feeling brighter and tighter. It is definitely one of my favourite products.

October 29, 2019
    Leicester, United Kingdom

Amazing!

This Serum is a little greasy so I use this in my bedtime routine as can leave the skin looking a little oily

Skin feels super hydrated after use and skin feels smoother

October 24, 2019
    Greenwich, United Kingdom

100% reccomend

I love this serum soaks in to the skin quickly feels nourished instantly also leaves my face dewy and fresh firm favourite in my skincare routine now.

August 12, 2019
    Stockport, United Kingdom

For oily skin

I used this ,the texture is a little greasy, I found it was probably best used for oily skin as I didnt think it set so well and it also broke me out in spots considering the price I wouldn't be happy if I bought a full bottle as I tried samples , I only put a thumb up because it did give me a nice healthy glow just the greasy texture and breaking me out put me off

August 08, 2019
    Liverpool, United Kingdom

My skin saviour

I have used the serum under my moisturiser morning and night for 2 years now and I must say if it wouldn’t for this, my skin is probably still dull and try. It really changed the appearance of my skin. I’ve got glowing skin everyday. The large bottle last me 6 months so eventhough it’s expensive, it goes a long way.

June 11, 2019
    Saskatchewan, Canada

Large Quantity and Great QUALITY

This serum is amazing for hydration! I found that the serum lasted forever, so I saved some money. I found a little went a long way, so thats amazing. Loved it! and will purchase it again.

June 11, 2019

Probably would get a second one.

Good brand. Good serum. My skin is oily by nature so this just makes me look oilier. But I am going to apply only at night as a wrinkle cream. This is my go to serum.

April 26, 2019
    South Australia, Australia

Impressive

Got this as a sample initially and was impressed with it. Although it feels like oil, it absorbs quickly and gives the impression that the skin is being hydrated. Love that fact that it doesn’t feel oily

February 27, 2019

I have to stock up this!

I have been using this non-stop after purchasing it. It is easy to absorb and would not leave an oily film on the face. Also, you can adjust how much per pump of serum by turning it.

January 29, 2019
    New York, United States

The only serum I will use

Double Serum has been a staple in my beauty route for years. The new bottle allows you to “select your portion” so you can dispense an amount that works for you without any waste.

The serum is effective and has been helpful in minimizing fine lines and maintaining moisture to my skin . I will say that it’s kind of pricy but it’s so worth the expense.