Prestige Item
Clarins Double Serum Reviews

The intensive anti-aging serum for all with 21 plant extracts.
Perfected by Clarins Research, its unique double formula combines 21 potent plant extracts to boost the skin's 5 vital functions - regeneration, nutrition, oxygenation, hydration and protection - and act visibly on the signs of aging. Its double texture - a non-greasy oil and melting gel - and pleasant scent, with its refined and refreshing fruity and floral notes, bring a unique sensation of well-being.
Two formulas contained in two separate vials and housed in one bottle: an eco-designed and technological breakthrough that prioritizes responsible materials and limits waste.
For more info, please visit Clarins.
Intense anti-ageing serum with 20 plant extracts

September 29, 2022

Nice anti-aging facial serum

This anti-aging facial serum makes with 21 plant extracts~ such as turmeric, beautyberry, goji berry, avocado oil and more. Also it uses in high concentrations of glycerin and the synthetic emollients in the formula to hydrate and smooth your skin.

The serum comes in a two-phase formula that is inspired by the dual water and oil nature of the skin. I got the advice that Clarins products are not made for rubbing. You have to mix gently both phases in the palm of your hands, warm it up and pat it on your face. About anti-aging I’m not sure how it works because it was for 7 days trial sachets. But so far, my skin has had positive result. I found the serum absorbs right away without leaving any greasy feeling on the skin. It also did not break out my dry skin. My skin looks clear and plump after use.

Skincare is very personal. The only downside of this serum is the smell too much for me. It contains high concentration of synthetic fragrance blend have the potential to cause skin irritation and sensitivity. I wish Clarins would come out with a dye free and fragrance free line.

September 22, 2022

Makes your skin look better!

I #gotitfreetoreview #doubleserum
    thanks to @thisisbutterly @chickadvisor and
    @clarins_skin_care. After a week of trying this
    serum, it made a remarkable effect on my skin
    making it brighter, clearer, and softer. Although it
    waS
    hard to get out of the package, it was easy to apply,
    absorbed quickly, and had a really nice floral scent to
    it. I do love that it's
    primarily plant-based and also that this serum
    focuses on preventing/delaying the appearance of
    wrinkles. It really is a good
    way to get extra anti-aging effects and do believe That this product is worth the price!

July 21, 2022

A review for both the Double Serum for Face & Eyes

I was sent a 7-day sample pack each of the Clarins Double Serum For face and eyes. I have to say I was actually really looking forward to a new face serum because I had been having some breakouts and they left several spots on my face afterwards. I used the packets in order- face and then eye, but I cheated a bit and used the eye all over my face too! After the 7-days, I can honestly say that I saw a huge difference in the smoothness of my skin! Overall my bare face felt softer, looked brighter, and my pores were much less visible! The overall look of my skin glows when bare and seems flawless with makeup due to the boost I achieved by consistently using these products together. The scent was soft, pleasant , and refreshing! The serums felt great on my skin and they absorbed quickly without any stickiness or residue. They are pricey but WORTH IT! I loved them as a set and would highly recommend!! Picture is literally bare-faced no filter out of the shower and after application.

April 26, 2022

Double sérum par Clarins

Depuis quelques années déjà j'ai acheté ce sérum qui m'a fait un effet immédiat sur ma peau. Dès l'application des premiers jours ma peau a retrouver un effet tenseur et lisser les rides . C'est ma constatation immédiate. Le doseur facile à utiliser donne deux petites gouttes pour l'application soir et matin. La combinaison des ingrédients très naturels et choisie avec soir par la compagnie Clarins en font un succès immédiat pour ce produit qui a été très vite adopté par de nombreuses femmes . Oui c'est un produit de luxe pour nous tous mais il vaut son prix.

February 24, 2022

Lovely Serum

This serum is luxurious the bottle looks prestige and eye catching and smells divine. It's a non greasy/sticky formula so doesn't leave a film on your skin. It really reduces my fine lines, makes my skin look brighter and firmer with a healthy appearance, my skin is more even. I would definitely recommend this to everyone it's a classic

February 12, 2022

Best serum for the dry winter

I have been using this product for a few months now and I can feel my skin had improved. It smells very pleasantly and the combination of oil and serum is perfect for my dry skin in the winter months. It doesn't feel oily and absorbs quickly. My skin tone became more even and I noticed my pores became slightly smaller.

January 31, 2022

My holy grail serum!

I’ve been using this for several years now and even though I’ve tried many other serums, I’ve always found my way back to this one!! It’s rather expensive but totally worth it. It’s rich texture is hydrating and plumps the skin instantly. It has a pleasant scent & gives off a beautiful glow.

December 07, 2021

merveilleux

J'ai appliqué une petite quantité de sérum par tapotement sur tout le pourtour de mes yeux matin et soir pendant quelques semaines.
    Le traitement clarins double serum eye de texture légère s'étale bien, pénètre assez rapidement ma peau fine et fragilisée, dégage une odeur subtile et me laisse une agréable sensation de fraîcheur et d'hydratation maximale.
    Je constate une amélioration au niveau des ridules et des pattes d'oies, j'adore l'effet tenseur qui me donne un regard mins fatigué.
    Le contour de mes yeux est plus lisse , plus ferme.
    Je suis satisfaite des effets anti-age de ce sérum.

November 16, 2021

Great Eye Serum!!

I received this product in exchange for my honest review and have to say that it was a delight to use. The product came in a little plastic container that you had to break in half. There was 2 separate liquids on each side of the container. Once they were in emptied into your hands you mixed them together and applied. I used every night after cleansing for 6 nights. The sample was very generous and easily covered my eye area. The serum has a very pleasant fragrance too. It definitely lessened the dark circles under my eyes and I would say that it dulled the look of my fine lines which I appreciated! The magic ingredient is turmeric mixed with wild chervil. This is definitely a pricey serum but I think I would wait for a sale and purchase. I would have no problems recommending to others. It is a solid product!!!

October 25, 2021

Refreshing

Double Serum Eye by Clarins. I've only been using the serum for a short amount of time, but I've started to notice a bit of improvement. My skin is starting to look and feel softer. It's clean, refreshing and has a pleasant smell. It's made from natural ingredients and enriched with 13 plant extracts. I would highly recommend anyone that wants softer and younger looking skin around the eye area to give this product a try.