Prestige Item
Clarins Double Serum Reviews

The Double Serum is an intense ant-aging serum with 20 plant extracts.

For more info, please visit Clarins.
Intense anti-ageing serum with 20 plant extracts

July 20, 2021
    Fermanagh and Omagh, United Kingdom

A really good serum

The ingredients in this serum are top marks. I love this serum and the fact that its not over priced like some. It sinks in nicely to the skin and feels non greasy i have been using for about 3 weeks now and can see results.

June 18, 2021

Great results!

Clarins Double Serum🍂

🍂This multi tasking serum is an anti-aging treatment enriched with 21 plant extracts. Double Serum uses a hydrolipidic and biomimetic double formula to optimize the performance of skins 5 vital functions.

🍂Double Serum helps support these 5 vital skin functions:
    ✨Hydration
    ✨Nutrition
    ✨Oxygenation
    ✨Regeneration
    ✨Protection

🍂This serum is applied twice daily to clean skin and is good for all skin types. It helps to provide hydration, tightens skin pores and restores skin elasticity. Double Serum also promotes radiant skin tone and helps to reduce wrinkles.

🍂All I can say is 💫WOW💫! I saw an improvement in the texture of my skin after only one week of using this serum. I’ve always had major skin texture issues caused by relentless acne treatments from the past. These treatments have left me with a rather dull texture and I’m always looking for something to improve these areas. Double Serum has made a remarkable improvement and my face seems to have found some radiance where there was non before. My skin does look and feel softer. I can only imagine what the results will be after a longer period of use! It layered nicely with my other skin care products and had a lovely scent. I will definitely be purchasing a full bottle of this product.

🍂Please note!🍂Double Serum did seem quite greasy at first but this feeling dissipated after patting it into my skin. My face felt very hydrated and not even a little bit greasy because the serum had completely absorbed into my skin.

May 29, 2021

The only serum I will use.

Over the years I have tried many complexion serums. This is by far the best I have ever used. My skin is soft, almost wrinkle free, and a couple of times when I tried other brands I noticed that they did not work as well. Combined with any good moisturizer, this serum is very effective.

March 11, 2021
    United Kingdom

Worthy

The product itself is excellent,skin feels and looks comfortable,smooth and more firm .I use this with my usual moisturiser Justine/two drops.Good price and good stuff.

March 29, 2020

Excellent Serum

I love how this Clarins Double SErum feels on my skin.Its definitely one of my favourites.It absorbs instantly into the skin leaving it so soft and healthy looking.I seen big results after using it for a week.My skin just feels so good when I apply this serum.I love the ingredients as well one being turmeric which is so good for the skin.Highly recommended.

January 30, 2020
    United Kingdom

Simply the Best

The Double Serum is a fantastic product which is absorbed quickly and leaves your face feeling supple and moisturised. My complexion looks fresh and glowing and fine lines are less visible. I would not be without it in my beauty routine.

Hertfordshire, United Kingdom

Love this super hydrating serum

I love this serum due to the fact it is like hydrating with an oil but instead is absorbed instead of being sticky and staying on your skin. It is a beautiful formulation. Yes it’s expensive but it lasts a long time so justify the price!

Plymouth, United Kingdom

Love this

Clarins double serum. This makes my skin feel amazing. I totally love it. Have to ask for it for birthdays as it’s pretty expensive but well worth it.

Hertfordshire, United Kingdom

Clarins Double Serum no more tight skin!

Wasn't sure what to expect with this, goes greasy but very quickly sinks in, my face has not felt tight since starting to use this-which i have only ever had short term relief with other products, Great stuff!

October 29, 2019
    Leicester, United Kingdom

Amazing!

This Serum is a little greasy so I use this in my bedtime routine as can leave the skin looking a little oily

Skin feels super hydrated after use and skin feels smoother