Prestige Item
Clarins Double Serum Reviews

The Double Serum is an intense ant-aging serum with 20 plant extracts.

For more info, please visit Clarins.
Intense anti-ageing serum with 20 plant extracts

January 06, 2020
    Wrexham, United Kingdom

beautiful serum

Skin feels really soft after first applied .My friend recommend this serum to me, and it is good,a little bit goes a long way.It help smooth my fine line on the face.

November 26, 2019
    United Kingdom

Good serum

This serum can be used twice daily morning and night. It feels lovely on the skin and leaves it feeling brighter and tighter. It is definitely one of my favourite products.

August 12, 2019
    Stockport, United Kingdom

For oily skin

I used this ,the texture is a little greasy, I found it was probably best used for oily skin as I didnt think it set so well and it also broke me out in spots considering the price I wouldn't be happy if I bought a full bottle as I tried samples , I only put a thumb up because it did give me a nice healthy glow just the greasy texture and breaking me out put me off

June 11, 2019

Probably would get a second one.

Good brand. Good serum. My skin is oily by nature so this just makes me look oilier. But I am going to apply only at night as a wrinkle cream. This is my go to serum.

April 26, 2019
    South Australia, Australia

Impressive

Got this as a sample initially and was impressed with it. Although it feels like oil, it absorbs quickly and gives the impression that the skin is being hydrated. Love that fact that it doesn’t feel oily

February 27, 2019

I have to stock up this!

I have been using this non-stop after purchasing it. It is easy to absorb and would not leave an oily film on the face. Also, you can adjust how much per pump of serum by turning it.

January 15, 2018

Hydrating but expensive

I purchased this product when it first came out and really enjoyed it at first as I applied it nightly and it left my skin feeling glowing and hydrated. Only con is that it was quite expensive and a did run out pretty quickly.

June 04, 2017

One of the best serums I have used! I love how it is deroved from so many different plant extracts. It is so hydrating and makes my skin look so much more radiant. It is a little on the expensive side but if you are willing to pay the extra money I would definitely say go for it.

May 30, 2017

I bought this using my optimum points from shoppers (so did not have to pay anything for it). I use it with the Multi Active day and night creams. The serum works great and the results showed within a week. My skin feels more hydrated.

January 28, 2016

I was looking for a product to help with my dry patches on my face in the winter time. Was recommend this and bought it to try. It works well in hydrating my severely dry face. It is part creme part oil and helps with anti aging as well. My dry patches are still around but not as bad after using for only a couple weeks now.