Prestige Item
Clarins Double Serum Reviews

The Double Serum is an intense ant-aging serum with 20 plant extracts.

For more info, please visit Clarins.
Intense anti-ageing serum with 20 plant extracts

June 23, 2017

Meh.

Got this as a sample. Got 4 days use out of it. I wouldn't say its effective. Didn't do much for me. After application, just kind of sits on my skin, doesn't absorb well.

2.7/5

April 07, 2017

I brought this from shoppers drug mart with many hopes after reading the reviews.but it doesn't do any thing except hydrating the skin during winter.As it was from Clarins I was having many hopes on it.but it turned to be hopeless

April 17, 2016

This is the first serum I ever used, and used this continuously for a couple of years. This serum is light and silky, sinks into the skin beautifully and doesn't leave the skin feeling oily or greasy. This serum is very moisturizing, BUT I really feel this serum is just that; moisturizing. This didn't much else to be honest. If this serum had more benefits, I would absolutely use this and only this and wouldn't feel the need to stray or purchase other products in it's place. I would say, if you are looking for a moisturizing serum and not much else, give this one a try.

July 22, 2015

Good for a dry skin, not an oily