Prestige Item
Clarins Double Serum Reviews

The Double Serum is an intense ant-aging serum with 20 plant extracts.

For more info, please visit Clarins.
Intense anti-ageing serum with 20 plant extracts

August 02, 2018

So far, the only serum I can use

At first I was hesitant to try another serum but Clarins double serum is different than other brands I’ve tried in the past. My skin looks overall even toned and feels soft to the touch. Easy to apply and absorbs no problem. Use it on my décolleté area as well.

July 23, 2018

The best anti aging product!

Clarins Double Serum is one of the best product on the market.
    It is the most natural Serum because it contains of 25 plant extracts.
    It is
    1.anti - wrinkle
    2.firming
    3.gives the skin radiance
    4.boost the skin with vitamins and minerals
    5.improves elasticity
    This product is for all ages, all ethnicities and for all skin types.
    I

January 15, 2018

Hydrating but expensive

I purchased this product when it first came out and really enjoyed it at first as I applied it nightly and it left my skin feeling glowing and hydrated. Only con is that it was quite expensive and a did run out pretty quickly.

June 23, 2017

Meh.

Got this as a sample. Got 4 days use out of it. I wouldn't say its effective. Didn't do much for me. After application, just kind of sits on my skin, doesn't absorb well.

June 04, 2017

One of the best serums I have used! I love how it is deroved from so many different plant extracts. It is so hydrating and makes my skin look so much more radiant. It is a little on the expensive side but if you are willing to pay the extra money I would definitely say go for it.

May 30, 2017

I bought this using my optimum points from shoppers (so did not have to pay anything for it). I use it with the Multi Active day and night creams. The serum works great and the results showed within a week. My skin feels more hydrated.

2.7/5

April 07, 2017

I brought this from shoppers drug mart with many hopes after reading the reviews.but it doesn't do any thing except hydrating the skin during winter.As it was from Clarins I was having many hopes on it.but it turned to be hopeless

January 05, 2017

Started using about a year ago and will use it everyday. Amazing product, Its like instant results......all i can say is wow.. Skin is like silk and so smooth and bright. Not oily like a lot of other products I have used. Great on aging skin.

October 19, 2016

The clarins double serum is one of the best serum I ever tried! I have already used up two bottles and I will continue to use it. It's a really great serum.

April 17, 2016

This is the first serum I ever used, and used this continuously for a couple of years. This serum is light and silky, sinks into the skin beautifully and doesn't leave the skin feeling oily or greasy. This serum is very moisturizing, BUT I really feel this serum is just that; moisturizing. This didn't much else to be honest. If this serum had more benefits, I would absolutely use this and only this and wouldn't feel the need to stray or purchase other products in it's place. I would say, if you are looking for a moisturizing serum and not much else, give this one a try.