Clarins HydraQuench Rich Cream

Clarins HydraQuench Rich Cream Reviews

Ranked #1130 out of 1360 in Facial Lotions & Creams

April 14, 2017

this Rich Cream mask does improve my tone of my dull skin, making my skin bright, soft and smooth, price is a bit expensive but it worths since my skin keep moisturizing whole day long

November 14, 2016

If you have extremely dry skin I highly recommended this moisturizer! It's a little pricey but it works and it lasts a long time! I apply in the morning before my makeup application and after I wash my face before bed. My face has never been more hydrated! It glides on smoothly and doesn't leave your face oily. 8it smells nice too!

3.2/5

March 04, 2016

Even tho it is too expensive for it's quality, I can say I liked this cream because even tho it's a rich cream it didn't leave my skin feeling greasy.

December 10, 2015

When winter comes, my face becomes really dry so I want to try some new moisturizer to make my skin hydrated. This product does its job--hydrating!!! When I opened it, it smelled really good and when I applied it on my face, it did not make me feel too sick but hydrated my face quickly.

January 11, 2015

If you need a lot of moisture added to your skin, this product is what you're looking for. I suffer from acne and use a medicated gel which dries my skin out (sometimes to the point that it hurts to smile). When I apply this cream in the evening I get instant relief and my skin is noticeably softer and smoother in the morning. It is a strong moisturizer so I do recommend using it at night, although I have used it during the day when I have needed extra moisture. Definitely give this a try!

June 15, 2010

I have extremly dry skin and have always been on the lookout for a great moisture rich cream. I stumbled on this product by accident, when i was preparing for my wedding I had invested money on good skin care products but whenever i ran out of aveda face cream they were always out. So i went into London drugs and asked the young womman there what she would recccoment. This was it. In a matter of days my skin felt hydrated and nourished, my skin didnt burn or feel raw as it has before using this product.

Clairns uses natural ingredients using a cold press method that keeps the nutrients in, making for a non fragrent effective facial preparations. I would highly reccomend this line for dry, extremly dry or ethnic skin types. The thick non oily cream absorbes quickly into the skin leaving it soft and supple. A bottle for me last about 6 months and though you dont need much i use a little extra at night or in the winter time to elleviate wind burn!