Clarins Ombre Matte Eyeshadow Reviews
#974 in Eye Shadow

3.2/5

March 09, 2015

I have two of these eyeshadows in Nude Pink and Taupe. They have a nice soft texture and apply on smoothly. They have good pigmentation and blend like a dream. Taupe is a great all over the lid colour and Nude Pink is good for blending out.

September 14, 2014

Clarins is all about matte for Fall, with six cream to powder shades that are a dream to apply. The texture is super silky, but dry feeling, and apply best with fingers, but still blend out with ease. The shade I've been using is Nude Pink, a pale nude with a touch of a pink undertone. I found this to work quite nicely as a shadow on it's own, but it does begin to crease a bit by hour six. When worn as a base, it lasts pretty much all day without budging. On me, the shade doesn't give a lot in terms of actual colour, as it's quite close to my skin tone, but it does give a brightened, perfected look.