Clarins Pure Melt Cleansing Gel

Clarins Pure Melt Cleansing Gel Reviews

Ranked #915 out of 1076 in Facial Cleansers

Buy Clarins Cleansers - Clarins Pure Melt Cleansing Gel with Marula Oil Rinse-Off 125ml/3.9oz - All Skin Types. How-to-Use: Step 1: Wash your hands to remove bacteria and dirt. Step 2: Remove any makeup. Step 3: Splash your face with luke warm water.Step 4: Lather a small amount of cleansing gel between your hands. Step 5: Cleanse from the neck up to the hairline in a circ

July 20, 2016

Ce démaquillant est tout simplement une pure merveille. Il démaquille si bien et rend la peau si douce et si propre. J'ai testée beaucoup que démaquillant et celui-ci reste de loin mon favorit. C'est un gel dont tu appliques sur ton visage sec, tu frottes et ensuite tu rinces avec de l'eau. J'ai jamais vue un démaquillant démaquiller aussi bien que celui-ci. Après avoir nettoyer mon visage, je passais un cotton avec du tonifiant et je n'avais aucune trace de maquillage.

C'est sur que le prix n'est pas donné du fait que ce soit de la marque Clarins, mais il le vaux fortement. Procurez-vous le, vous n'allez pas le regretter.

April 06, 2016

I see that a lot of people have great reviews of this product. I personally did not like it that much. I want to start with the positive. It was very gentle on my face and eyes. Did not irritate my sensitive skin. Did not burn my eyes. It does not smell strong. I wear makeup almost everyday. I wear a lot of it. For me this cleanser barely removed any makeup. For the price point of this product I want something that will remove all of my makeup.

January 15, 2016

Jadore ce démaquillant. La texture est super et c'est rapide et efficace.

June 10, 2015

This is the best product for my face. It keeps is hydrated and cleansed and really clears up any sort of blemishes or break outs that I have. Very very expensive though!

June 03, 2015

I love this face cleanser. it goes on silky smooth as a gel and activates with water to an oil. It leaves my skin feeling clean, fresh and soft!

August 13, 2012

I have used many of the high end cleansers on my face and found this the best one for my skin type. It gets rid of the old dead cells and refreshes my skin.

November 02, 2010

I love this cleanser! I have trouble removing all my eye makeup with just an eye makeup remover. This cleanser does the job well and leaves my skin feeling clean. I love how the cleanser applies as a gel and rinses off very easily leaving my skin feeling moisterized. I highly recommend using this cleanser, especially when wanting to remove make up.

Winslow has posted in the forum topic
    How to lose a few pounds?

Kaylamp added a new review for
    NIVEA Q10 Firming Body Oil

laura2423 has posted in the forum topic
    Wish shopping app

My Big Fat Fabulous Life

Pammywhammy845 has posted in the forum topic
    How to get away with murder!!!

Pammywhammy845 has started a new forum topic
    Shades Of Blue

The Shield

fuggno added a new review for
    NeilMed NasaFlo Neti Pot