Clarins True Radiance Foundation

Clarins True Radiance Foundation Reviews

Ranked #552 out of 700 in Foundation

March 01, 2017

Love this foundation! I have been using it every day for a year. It had medium coverage (I always need concealer under eye and on spots) and makes your skin feel super smooth and natural. It can be dewy, I sometimes set it with powder.

November 08, 2011

This is my first high-end foundation purchase. I usually buy whatever is the best reviewed, but under $10. I decided to splurge and I'm glad that I did.

This foundation is super light but has great coverage. I don't feel like I'm wearing foundation, but my skin looks smoother and more even.

Make sure that you get someone to help you to pick the right color because it makes a huge difference.

December 09, 2008

I've been using this foundation for 4 years. I love it. I first tried it because of a review I saw in a magazine. It's definitely more pricey than most drugstore brands but in my opinion, worth it. This foundation gives you sheer-medium coverage (not heavy or cakey) and it actually illuminates your face, giving you a really nice glow, without shine. I apply with fingertips and typically use a dime-size amount per application. One bottle will last me an entire year.

jessica_rafuse3 has posted in the forum topic
    Anxiety

jessica_rafuse3 has posted in the forum topic
    double chin

danaorgnero has posted in the forum topic
    Advice please