Clean and Clear Advantage acne spot treatment Reviews

Good - 0

January 26, 2021

Affordable and it works!

I live by this product! I’ve been buying since high school and I am now 21. This acne spot treatment works wonders for me. I notice a difference overnight.

January 17, 2021

Have been using this for years!!

I have been using this since I was in high school, first for spot treating hormonal acne, now for prevention of small bumps and clogged pores. I like to put it over my whole face twice a week as a preventative, and I always use it on my nose for black heads. Works like a charm! I recommend it to everyone with these skin issues!!

June 24, 2020

Not the best... It's okay

I bought this spot treatment from the drugstore because there are literally no spot treatments except this one and it was only 9 dollars for a tube that will last you a long time. When I first started using this it didn't do much for the random breakouts I tend to have. It got rid of a couple but I do like using this for the sebaceous filaments on my nose. Pretty good but I don't know if you would like it.