Clean & Clear advantage Daily Soothing Acne Wash Reviews

July 16, 2019
    Hillingdon, United Kingdom

Great for all skin types

I use this product daily and it helps keep my skin blemish free and matte. It doesn't exfoliate too harshly and it leaves my skin feeling so clean and soft. I will ALWAYS repurchase this product.

July 15, 2019

daily soothing scrub

This scrub is really nice. It does not dry out my skin. My skin feels nice and hydrated after use. It is better than other scrubs. It is also easy to apply and lather very well.

March 23, 2019

I would buy this product again

I love this face wash! It does an excellent job of keeping the skin on my face blemish free and moisturized. Clean & Clear products are my go to for caring for my acne prone skin.

0.5/5

February 23, 2019

Never ever again!!!

I bought this on a froen6 recommendation for acene control but it didnt suits my skin i dont know why but i got lots of acene on my face after using this.

February 12, 2019

Amazing!!!!

I am obsessed and will continue to share and use this product with all of my family and friends. I continue to support Clean & Clear for every beneficial product they bring to the table!

June 23, 2018

Best quality for best price

I love it. I've been using this since i was 14 and can't say a bad word. My skin usually so dry so it starts to feel not smooth. This scrub not only smoothens it but it clears my pores too. I recommend.

March 31, 2018
    Georgia, United States

Good try

feels nice and tingly when applying it to your face. I personally like to add a small amount of water to the application process. but afterward, my skin is soft and refreshed. I personally got this product from a friend who recommended it to me and i recommend it to you.

March 28, 2018

My Go-To face wash

This is face wash is not harsh on your skin, leaves skin feeling fresh and clean. It's also very good for combination or oily skin and acne-prone skin.

March 15, 2018

Clean and Clear doesn't work!!

Now, I don't have acne, or much of it. The occasional blemish. But this wash, was soooo drying, and made my skin feel super dry and rough. It was slimy and overall not effective or worth it's price.

February 25, 2017

Pleasant scent, non abrasive effective leave skin soft and not chapped or dry feeling, compatable with any moisturizer, clears out topical debris and keeps acne at bay