Clean & Clear Daily Pore Cleanser Reviews

January 20, 2018

My number one face wash

I have used this face wash everyday for the past 10 years. My skin is oily, but this wash does a fantastic job of keeping my acne at bay. I have not strayed from this product because my skin feels great after each use.

January 17, 2018

Great for my pre teen

This is great and simple face wash for my pre teen. She has a average pre teen skin type with the occasional blemish. I find this gives her good deep clean without bein. To harsh. It smells fresh and gets the job done. I like the pump bottle so she knows to just use a pump and not waste as much as with a squeeze bottle

December 30, 2017

Face wash

I use this product, but not on a regular basis. It works great for me, however after 5-6 weeks it doesn’t do anything for my skin. It’s as though my skin becomes amune to it so I have to switch. I get it a a good price so I’ve continued to purchase it. I would recommend trying it for yourself you just might be surprised.

November 02, 2017

Cleanser

Very good product, I use this product early morning and before I go to sleep. My skin feels clean and fresh. Help get rid of dirt and impurities leaving the skin relaxed.

October 09, 2017

Great reduction. Great price point.

Great price point.
    Leaves skin feeling fresh and clean. No residue.
    Safe for sensitive skin.
    Creates a descent soapy lather when applying to face with finger tips.
    Used twice daily.
    Husband also uses on his face.

August 11, 2017

The miracle for a perfect skin!

J'aime tous les produits Clean and Clear mais plus particulierement le Clean & Clear Daily Pore Cleanser. Il nettoie en profondeur et laisse votre peau tellement douce sans l'assècher ou la rendre grasse. C'est un de mes produits chouchous et ce depuis longtemps.

July 01, 2017

I love this product!

J'utilise ce nettoyant depuis peu de temps et je l'aime beaucoup! J'aime vraiment le fait qu'il soit légèrement exfoliant, cela laisse la peau vraiment douce après chaque utilisation!

Par contre, je n'ai pas vraiment remarqué de différence sur mes pores, mais je sens que ma peau est très propre après l'avoir utilisé!

January 14, 2017

I generally don't have much of a problem with my skin, however when I went back to waitressing wearing makeup combined with the grease from the kitchen started to cause me to break out.

Since using this product, my skin has cleared up and I haven't had any new breakouts!!

Will definitely continue to use this product!

September 19, 2016

I just started using this product after I apparently hit puberty at 29 years old *rolls eyes*
    I thought it was a little pricey at first but i compared it to the rest of the shelf and it was only a dollar more than the store brand and slightly cheaper the rest of the name brands. I like the clean feeling it leaves on m skin. Only thing i dont like is that is smells like rubbing alcohol.

June 06, 2016

I've used this product since I was a teenager. I love the smell - very fresh scent. It leaves my skin feeling clean and soft. Ive noticed that it helps to reduce blackheads and it keeps my pores clean. I would recommend. Reasonably priced.