Clean & Clear Essentials Foaming Facial Cleanser Reviews

0.7/5

October 21, 2020

Do not use this cleaner, especially if you have sensitive skin. It actually made my skin a lot worse and made me break out in places I usually don’t. Overall I don’t recommend this product.

October 21, 2020

Yes, love this!!!

I always had a hard time finding the right facial wash I stumbled along this one and I've been using it ever since!! ( 2 years ) This works well with my skin, oil free! I'd recommend

July 06, 2020

I love this product

I love this product. I have been using this cleanser for years and wouldn't purchase any other. It foams up nicely and leaves my face feeling clean without drying my skin out. I would definitely recommend this product.

June 19, 2019
    New Brunswick, Canada

Does the job!

Been using this for 3 years now and it hasn't broken me out this products just cleanses your face without leaving your face dry. I use this morning and night.

October 30, 2018

I bought this today and I like it a lot . It does help with pimples and it's good for easily removing your make up with. It leaves the skin feeling soft didn't dry out my skin.

June 30, 2018

Clean & clear essentials foaming facial cleanser

Love love love this! So I have acne and have a hard time finding something that works I would say my skin is combination oily and dry and this works great!

1.7/5

March 19, 2018

Not my favorite

I would not recommend this product. For me personally it dried out my skin and didn't even seem to help clear my acne. I would recommend finding a cream cleanser because they are gentle on your skin and leave u feeling fresh after use.

February 11, 2018

Gentle cleanser, strong results.

I bought this cleanser after I saw a review on youtube. I have sensitive skin so strong clesnsers tend to break me out. The first day I used this cleanser I felt a change in the smoothness of my skin. It is a foam cleanser so it removed all surface dirt from my skin. I also used it with a spin brush for a deep clean and it completely removed dirt and oil from my skin. I've used it consistently for 3 months and my skin looks a lot healthier.

January 30, 2018

efficace!

Ce nettoyant pour le visage est très effficace tout en restant doux pour la peau. J'ai une peau à tendance souvent grasse et ce nettoyant fait des miracles, je le recommande. Son prix est vraiment accessible.

3.2/5

January 27, 2018

first time user and i like it.

this was my first time using this ,and i am quite please with it, it helps take my make up off and makes my skin feel nice and refreshed , my face has never felt so fresh.