Prestige Item
Clinique Dramatically Different Moisturizing Gel Reviews

Clinique Dramatically Different Moisturizing Gel with Pump 4.2 oz for oil skin

September 10, 2014

This gel is non greasy and absorbs right away and perfectly into the skin. I had no shine on my skin and prefer the gel formula to cream. I hate moisturizers but this is one that I love to use!

September 10, 2014

LOVE!! I use this with the 3-step system and I love it. my skin absorbs the lotion without looking oily!

September 09, 2014

I have been using this since I was a teenager- I'm in my 50's now. This is the best moisturizer I have ever tried

September 09, 2014

Love this gel moisturizer! It absorbs well and does not leave shine on my sensitive combination skin. Perfect for summer under a bb cream with sunscreen!

September 07, 2014

I have always liked this lotion. My skin normally breaks out when I try to use lotions and I have never had that problem with this one. I think that is a great lotion for someone who wants something light.

September 03, 2014

this is my go-to moisturizer. I love this product and will definitely recommend it to my friends. I like how it feels light on my skin and yet giving me a dewy-finish which actually gave my skin a healthy glow.

September 01, 2014

i really enjoy this moisturizer, I find it absorbs really well into my skin and doesn't leave a greasy feel. I usually use it for daytime (when I won't be in the sun, since there is no SPF in it) but usually use a heavier moisturizer at night.

August 20, 2014

I absolutely love the gel type moisturizer. it is not heavy on the face but i feel my face has moisture i needed. I've been using the products for years now and i definitely recommend it.

August 16, 2014

I like it. I was lucky enough to snag it on sale, and it doesn't take much. With the way it dispenses, it truly lasts a long time. For someone who has different skin, it would probably be a perfect product, but I have very stubborn skin and it just isn't giving me the wow factor I would like. Don't get me wrong, I have used it now for a very long time as my daily moisturizer, but I think I need something more balancing. It doesn't cause any breakout or problems for me, yet at the same time, it isn't enough moisture on my chin sometimes and my skin still tends to get oily quickly. For normal skin I believe this would be a great go-to, but for myself I believe I'm still in the market for the magic moisture I need.

August 05, 2014

You may think that this is a gel cream so it would leave your skin oily but it absorbed it super fast without drying out my skin! During the winter, this is my staple because my cheeks dry out due to the cold and this cream works great! i do have oily skin with acne and this cream is great! Iv'e been using clinique for 7 years (my mom works for them)