Prestige Item
Clinique Dramatically Different Moisturizing Gel Reviews

Clinique Dramatically Different Moisturizing Gel with Pump 4.2 oz for oil skin

October 06, 2020
    Saskatchewan, Canada

Best lotion for sensitive skin

I've been using this lotion for over 20 years. I try a new lotion every year and I find everything else burns my face or leave my skin feeling greecy. It goes on light weight and does its job all day. A bottle lasts months.

October 05, 2020

Great moisturizer

I have used Clinique dramatically different moisturizer for over 15 years because it works great on my skin. I tend to have greasy skin in the summer and very dry skin in the winter and this moisturizer absorbs well and never leaves my skin feeling oily. It works well under makeup also.

September 02, 2020

Good moisturizer

I have very oily skin, so I opt to use the oil-free gel vs a lotion. This formula is very lightweight, nongreasy, and soaks in pretty quickly. It leaves my skin feeling light and smooth. I don't know that it really helps with my oily skin, but it hasn't made it worse or caused me to break out which often happens with moisturizer for me. I buy the big bottle for $50 and it lasts me about 9 months using it twice a day, so its pretty good value.

June 28, 2020

Pricey but so moisturizing

Clinique is a higher price point for facial care products but the quality is noticeable. This face lotion feels so moistuizing and yet lightweight at the same time. I have tried a LOT of face care products and struggle to find a good moisturizer. This one melts into my skin in seconds and doesn't leave any residue behind. Once it dries it leaves your skin soft but not shiny. Highly recommend. Best for dry to combination skin.

2.0/5

May 28, 2020

Cult classic maybe for all the wrong reasons.

This is something that you might find as a staple in your mom's or grandma's regime. It's a very basic lack luster product and they have only thought to make it a plus by adding a few skin friendly ingredients. I do have a fondness for some Clinique offerings but their 3 step program seems to be incredibly dated. This lotion is heavy and most likely designed to compensate for the fact that using the cleanser and toner have completely assaulted your skin's moisture barrier.

May 20, 2020
    North Carolina, United States

CLINIQUE MOISTURING LOTION

MY SKIN USE TO BE REALLY DRY AND NEEDED SOMETHING THAT WILL REFRESH AND HYDRATE MY SKIN ALSO IT IS VERY EASY TO APPLY AND LEAVES NO IRRITATION OF THE SKIN AND IS VERY PORTABLE

May 12, 2020

Perfect Winter Moisturizer

I love my Dramatically Different Moisturizer I use this over the winter months when my skin needs a bit more love and protection. It leaves my skin feeling nourished without a greasy feeling!

April 19, 2020

Love this product for my oily skin!

This moisturizer is great if you have oily skin, I am on my fourth bottle so far. This product soaks in my skin so fast and is great before applying makeup! Would recommend if you want a light non-greasy moisturizer.

April 04, 2020

Love this moisturizer!

I love this moisturizer as it is not greasy or oily. It absorbs into the skin really fast and I love that it also helps keep my skin hydrated. I love the look of my skin after I use it. I have been using this product for more than a year on & off. No other product treats my skin right other than this moisturizer!

March 21, 2020

My go-to moisturizer

The best moisturizer for combination skin!! Super lightweight, moisturizes without making your skin oily. Also doesn't make me breakout at all, good for sensitive skin!