Clinique Eye Shadow in Plum Potion Reviews

Ranked #853 out of 1254 in Eye Shadow

February 29, 2016

I love this one which I think looks great for green eyes. I really think some girls do not know how to use any eye shadow at all. Sorry to be so negative, but I think it is meant to enhance and make the eyes stand out instead of looking like a disater area.A little goes a long way and looks so much more flattering than the way too over done look.No offence intended....

September 29, 2013

This is a pricey product but a really nice quality eye shadow that last for hours. I find the plum glides on nicely but lasts for hours and gives a great evening look. The price may be a bit higher than some of the drug store mascaras, however you do get what you pay for, and it is a good product.

August 13, 2013

It's a bit pricy for Clinique eye shadows. They're about 25 bucks for an eye shadow duo. However, this eye shadow duo has lasted me a very long time. I am a girl that likes her neutral shadows. Everytime I wear this eye shadow duo someone comments on how pretty I look and that It seems to bring out my eyes. It's a nice sheer silver, with a plum color. I use the silver all over my eyes and plum color in the corner and in my crease. I have both naked pallettes and this is still the duo I go to when I want to look my best.

kelx has posted in the forum topic
    When you wash your hair....

kelx has posted in the forum topic
    Loreal Mascara

dandy_123 has posted in the forum topic
    Favourite Fruit?

Caitlinh added a new review for
    Koolaid Jammers