Clinique Lipstick

Clinique Lipstick Reviews

Ranked #960 out of 1249 in Lipstick

March 01, 2017

I own this in matte crimson, and it gives me such a retro, beautiful look. Love the shade of red, very bright and pin-up style. A bit messy (as I am trying to stop touching my face!), so I have smeared it on occasion all over my face, but when I'm on form and it stays in place, it looks so gorgeous and makes me feel happy.

March 31, 2015

Long lasting, pigmented. My aunt loved the shade I had, so I gave it to her. I will be buying more.

March 16, 2015

High impact #27 After Party. Long lasting, great colour. Wears well for long periods of time while keeping lips moist.

October 15, 2014

Amazing lasting power! After kissing a napkin a couple times, colour stays and won't be rubbed off when you eat.

November 29, 2013

I've been using Clinique lipstick for years. My favourite shade is a different grape. It originally came as a gift with purchase and I have been buying it ever since. Goes on smooth and moisturizes my lips. I do find it feathers a little but it could be because I don't line.

August 26, 2013

This lipstick stays on for hours and has a great array of shades. A little pricey but so worth it

August 12, 2013

My all time favorite go-to brand for lipstick. I have sensitive skin so Clinique, Benefit, and MAC are the only brands I use. But Clinique has the best long lasting, moisture rich lipsticks. My faveee colour has got to be Watermelon: A bright pink that works on any skin tone.

December 06, 2012

I have 2 colours..

A different Rose - a deep red, really smooth and a good lipstick...but it sticks to your teeth easily and smells kinda..lipsticky

Buff - a nude natural look with a touch of pink, good for those sick days where I look so pale and cant pull off coloured lipstick but still want a lil something somethng

their basic lipsticks, nothing special, got them as free samples from the bay so thank you the bay!!

jujusamples has posted in the forum topic
    Trump

jujusamples has started a new forum topic
    Baywatch the Movie!

TwinB has posted in the forum topic
    Cabarete, Dominican Republic