3.9/5
Prestige Item
Clinique Liquid Facial Soap Reviews

Clinique's 3 step system is developed by dermatologists for dry to very dry skin! Clinique will help you moisturize your way to a clear, soft, smooth, radiant complexion!
The three products for your regimen includes:
1. Liquid Facial Soap
2. Clarifying Lotion
3. Dramatically Different Moisturizing Lotion
Use in that above order, for brighter smooth skin with the Clarifying lotion, and a softened, smooth improvement of skin with the Moisturizing Lotion.
Visit www.clinique.ca for more information.

February 15, 2018

Great product leaving your face feeling soft and smooth

Product comes in a large size for the price. The liquid cleanser cleans makeup off easily and leaves your face feeling so smooth the toner and lotion helps to combat oiliness while keeping your face feeling baby skin soft. I absolutely love this product and think that the value and the effectiveness are 5 star.

November 01, 2017

naw

I guess it could be because my skin isn't dry, but I thought since it said mild it would still be fine for me. Turns out not, as when I used it it gave me pimples. that said, it was good for my dry legs. I know, not it's intended use, but things can always be multifunctional.

October 08, 2017

Great face cleansing bundle when customized

When bought as a bundle this is a great set at a good price. I find the toner is a bit hard on my skin so I have to ask them to switch mine out for the milder toner. The good thing about Clinique is there is different levels for skin types. But you need to ask about customizing for your skin type. Also great to get when they have a Clinique promo on where you can get free samples to try with it.

October 06, 2017

Gentle on my skin

I love this Clinique cleanser set. It is gentle on my sensitive skin and gets right down into my pores to give me super clean skin. I started using this before my wedding and I have never had better looking skin. I absolutely recommend this product.

October 02, 2017

I would buy this product

I love Clinique. I find their skin care products gentle on my sensitive skin. My face feels fresh and clean after every use! It doesn't dry out my skin and great for all seasons!

October 01, 2017

Well worth it!

I get the one for oily skin and I like the results. The liquid soap is gentle but takes away all dirt, the clarifying lotion helps to control oil on my skin and the moisturizer gel leaves my face amazingly soft and obviously hydrated. Very good on sensitive skins!

September 30, 2017

This is my go to!

I have used the Clinique 3 step system on my face for over 10 years! I live in a Rural area and have to order it online, I once ran out before my shipment came in and tried to use a common drug store brand facewash, I broke out in pimples over night! When it isn't broke, don't fix it!

September 23, 2017

soso

It did an okay job. I got this as a sample kit. Does what it says but doesn't really leave my skin feeling smooth and soft. It just leaves my skin irritated. Not to mention checking the price, I think I can find better skin care at a much lower price.

September 21, 2017

Lotion #3 Oily Skin

I use this every other day and love it. Especially the Moisture Gel. My skin looks more dewy and pores are invisible. Less oily too. Seems pricey but the larger sizes will last 3 months or longer. I am new to Clinique and so far really happy with the purchase and will more than likely buy again when this has been used up.

September 04, 2017

Amazing

This completely changed my skin game! All three products are amazing. Definitely a value product, and the three step system makes it a breeze to use!!