Clinique Long Last Soft Matte Lipstick Reviews
Ranked #201 in Lipstick

Longest-wearing formula. Keeps its just-applied look for hours. Won't feather, creep, stain or dry out.

* Product description via clinique.ca

June 21, 2017

Lasts all day!

This lipstick lasts all day! It comes in great colours and doesn't feel heavy or chalky like some other matte lipsticks. I even wore it while working out and it kept its colour.

March 10, 2017

Beautiful colours but not as long lasting as the name implies. I found that I get no more than 3 hours of wear before I'm down to my lip liner (on a good day). It is however, a surprisingly moisturizing lip product compared to other similarly advertised items. Not sure if I would buy this product again, although I certainly wouldn't pay full price.

April 21, 2016

So this lip stick I got on sale... I would never pay $40 for a lip stick. It is a great product and I would buy it if it was on sale but not at full price. It drys on my lips and doesn't come off. I think it last about 10 hours. It's very expensive but worth it.

March 17, 2016

The Clinique Long Last Soft Matte Lipsticks have a great creamy formula that makes (semi)matte wearable even during the winter months. Overall, the shades are really vivid and easy to apply. The nude shade was the only one that was a bit tricky for me, the others were all gorgeous with even pigmentation.There’s a great mix of shades available!

February 03, 2016

Got this for my mom a while back, and she really loved it! It went on super smooth and the color was really great for her skintone. The mattedidnt dry out her lips like I expected it to, and she said the feeling of her lips were really soft!

February 03, 2016

I received several of the Clinique lipsticks as a gift several years ago and have been buying them ever since. I love how smooth they feel on my lips. They don't leave my lips feeling dry and chapped. I can get several hours of wear out of one application and find that it doesn't rub off on hubbys face. (He also appreciates that)

May 23, 2015

Clinique Long Last Soft Matte Lipstick is a winner. Soft feel and quite good wear ability. Good buy and you will never go wrong with any Clinique product.

I bought The Long Last Soft Matte Lipstick and i really enjoyed the product

May 22, 2015

#Clinique "Long Last Soft Matte Lipstick" this is my favorite brand of #lipsticks by #Clinique it comes in a variety of #beautiful #brilliant shades. It goes on smoothly and #outlasts any other lipstick I have tried. It is a bit more costly but again to get #good #quality sometimes you have to pay. I highly recommend #Clinique (Long Last Soft Matte Lipstick)

May 22, 2015

Great Quality and super rich n creamy. Love all the colors Clinique offers. Its not a bad product for $19.
    But doesn't last as long as expected. best part is that it doesn't have any fragrance or taste.