Prestige Item
Clinique Pretty Easy Liquid Eyelining Pen Reviews

June 11, 2019

Yep "Pretty Easy"

Received this product as one of seven complimentary items when I bought a Clinique anti-aging moisturizer. First of all, I was happy that the product was one that I didn't already have in my collection. I may be turning into a Clinique girl because their products are IMHO superior even though I also use other brand name products. Eyeliner fairly easy to use. It has a brush and creates a very fine line, so one needs to be steady and careful.The pen advertizes to be precision and it is. Also it is waterproof--another plus.

March 15, 2019

Precision and comfort

Love Clinique's Pretty Easy Liquid Eyelining Pen. It's easy to use and apply. The liner liquid stays on my lids for more than 24 hours and doesn't smudge! Light feel and I had no reactions to it (I have sensitive skin).

December 15, 2018

A very good eyeliner

This eyeliner is very easy to draw on your skin. It is going to make sharp lines. The one thing that is bothering is that it is easy to be taken of if we touch it a lot and also put water,but it is always easy to redo the liner. I recommend it because it is very good and you will look like a real gorgeous cat.

March 13, 2018

Long-lasting Liquid Liner

I purchased this a couple of months ago at the Bay and it is definitely long lasting. The formula is great as it is not runny, dries quickly and I found that it didn't smudge as well. It is also easy to handle/use which is a must for me.

Unfortunately, since I've had it for a couple of months now when I placed the cap on it one time, the brushes of the pen started to separate so it ruined how precise the pen was. Did this happen to anyone else?

I still use it, in this condition but obviously it requires some finesse when applying it on my eyelids. I would like to repurchase but wanted to find out if anyone else experienced the same thing (brush separating) and if there's a way to fix it or avoid it happening again in the future?

October 02, 2017

Good for senstive eyes

I've purchased it from sephora canada because whenever I put an eyeliner I get a red eye so I decided to try clinique and it was perfect for my sensitive eyes its soft abd easy to put on I would definitely recommend it for people with sensitive eyes

August 08, 2017

amazing product.

I love how easily this goes on and I love even more that I can control how thin or wide the line will be.
    It goes on very smoothly. It stays on all day without smudging but comes off completely during washing time.
    I definitely recommend this product.

August 08, 2017

Absolutely the best

I first encountered this eyeliner by getting a sample with another order. Once I used it, I was HOOKED! It is absolutely the best eyeliner I've ever owned. It goes on smooth, is highly pigmented, and lasts all day. It doesn't smudge easily, and looks just as great after a 10 hour work day as it did upon first application. I am CONSTANTLY getting complimented on my eye make up. Just yesterday, from 3 different people throughout the day!

Most liquid eyeliners are scary in the fact they are unforgiving. This pen is not. It's so easy to apply that mistakes are rare, and even when they do occur, it's easy to fix them. I love, love, LOVE this eyeliner and recommend it to everyone I know.

June 13, 2017

Pretty Easy - Pretty Awesome Pen

I really like the Clinique Pretty Easy Liquid Eyelining Pen. I have used a lot of different felt tip liners - including the KVD Tattoo Liner and the Tarte Tartiest Double-Take Liner - but this liner by far has been the best and is my favourite. The felt-tip of the liner is a nice size. It allows me to draw a fine, precise line, but I can also easily make a wider line just by pressing down a little with the tip. Also, the tip is soft and flexible so it doesn't make your eyes sore (This is a big thing for me! I have had so many felt-tip liners that are just way too stiff and rub my eyes raw). The pigmentation is great as well. It's black without having to go over your line more than once. Also, the liner applies in an even flow - no blotching or leaking with this liner. To top of all that off, it lasts on my eyes all day.
    It has a pretty good price point compared to other high-end liner brands, which is a bonus. I will continue to buy this liner in future for sure!

June 06, 2017

This is the best liquid liner I have ever used! The name says it all "Pretty Easy" - it really is just that. Goes on smoothly, easily create a thicker line with slightly more pressure and perfect to create a wing!

May 25, 2017

I love this eyeliner. Most eyeliner pens dry out very quickly but not this one. It stays on all day, doesnt smudge, and the brush gives the perfect wing every time! The black is very black too, unlike a lot of pens I have tried that come out more of a grey black. Price point is really good on this product too!