Clinique Quickliner for Eyes

Clinique Quickliner for Eyes Reviews

Ranked #674 out of 842 in Eye Liner

A smoky, smudgy eye pencil Dramatically provides soft & smoldering effects Defines & contours the beautiful eyes Creamy-smooth texture glides on easily

January 12, 2017

I received a sample of this from Clinique with my order.

I love the formula of this as it is smooth and is long lasting. I also love the fact that it is a twisty eyeliner and not a pencil so I don't have to worry about sharpening it. However, even though it was a sample, my eyeliner was broken. The twisty part of it only goes up and once you go up you cannot bring the eyeliner back down. I'm sure it was a one time thing, but I rather not have a product with a defect even if it is a sample.

May 20, 2016

This eye liner goes on very smooth, and the colours look rich. I use colours and neutrals, and I never leave the house without my eye liner. The eyeliner lasts me a long time, and I have sensitive skin and don't have any negative reactions. I love it so much!

February 08, 2015

For years I didn't wear liner because I couldn't apply it properly. Love the quickliner. No more sharpening! Love the texture and the sponge end for blending.

September 10, 2014

Great eyeliner...glides on easily with no clumping

September 10, 2014

I love this eyeliner! It's perfect for every day and it is the only eyeliner I work to work and it is not too bold and doesn't smudge.

October 12, 2011

-very easy to apply; you twist the top and you dont have to sharpen it
    -glides on eyes very easily
    -does not smudge throughout the day
    -comes in many colors
    -can tend to fade during the day and needs some touch ups
    -comes with smudger end which is useful

June 15, 2011

The price is a little bit high for an average product. It has a smudger on the end, but I never used it because it would smudge what was on my eye so much that it would disappear. It is automatic, which is nice, and it is in a skinny, lightweight case. It stays on pretty well, but sometimes smudges onto my lower lid. Overall an okay product.