Clinique Smart Custom Repair Serum Reviews

Ranked #90 out of 335 in Serums

July 10, 2017

A serum that leaves my skin well moisturized.

Although this is a serum it seems to be a little thicker than most of the other ones I have used in the past. Even still I love it cause it still spreads easily and absorbs well. It doesn't leave the skin feeling or looking oily. In fact once it's absorbed it leaves the skin feeling soft and smooth and looking absolutely flawless. It has minimal scent which dissipates almost immediately. When I use this serum it works so well I don't even need to apply moisturizer. It even wears well under my makeup making it going on flawlessly. Although this serum is expensive it does give a nice glow and seems to reduce the minimal frown lines I have on my forehead. Clinique is definitely a reliable brand that I have come to know and love.

January 23, 2017

I've been using this for more than a month and my skin looks and feels healthier. For someone with oily skin, I love that Clinique Smart Custom Repair Serum absorbs fast, gives a powdery matte feel afterwards and has a mild smell. I can use it in the morning before I apply makeup.

January 12, 2017

I received a sample of this product with my purchase from Clinique.

I absolutely love it! I am not yet at the age of seeing fine line and wrinkles, but am always looking for something to brighten my skin. I also have some dark spots from acne or just sun freckles on my cheeks that do diminish on their own in the colder weather, but sometimes it does linger a bit.

What I do love so much after only using it for a few days is the consistency. It makes you skin feel velvety smooth! A apply this day and night. This will definitely be in my future purchases.

I will say usually for creams or lotions a little goes a long way, I would say the opposite is for this, because of the thicker consistency, I do use a few pumps of it for my whole face.

December 06, 2016

I know this is expensive but I think it is worth the money!! my skin feels amazing after I put this on!! it feels so soft and hydrated! I received just a little sample of this from Sephora and I think I am going to buy a bigger bottle!!! very impressed!!

November 13, 2016

I originally got lured into buying this product because of its claims that it could customize to your skins needs, I'm not sure how effective it is in that front...but what I can say is that the texture of this serum is amazing! It really preps my skin well for makeup and it's a great base for layering other products over it.

August 29, 2016

After one week I found it helped diminish the fine lines around my forehead, improv the texture of my skin and add a radiant glow. What I find really exciting about this product is that you're not limited when choosing between which skin concern you'd like to target. This serum pretty much covers it all. So although it's a very, very expensive product I'd say it's earned a thumbs up!

January 03, 2016

Noticed an immediate improvement in me skin's texture. It felt so soft. I have been using it now for several months and it looks more healthy. Fine lines have disappeared. Dark spots have improved, but not faded completely. I will keep using it as it seems to be working and my skin should continue to improve the longer I use it.

January 03, 2016

I've been using this product a little over a month now and I enjoy using it. It claims to be able to sense what my skin needs and then repairs it. I'm not sure that it actually does that. But as a serum that leaves my skin silky smooth and is fragrance free, I like using it.

May 27, 2015

I have been using this product for two months now. I try to put it on every night before I go to sleep. So far it has faded my spots by 50%, it gives me radiance and a more unified skin tone. I feel that it has worked better in fading my spots even more than the Clinique even better. I do have combination oily skin, and it has caused me to break out a couple pimples but overall I am happy with teh product

1.0/5

May 18, 2015

When I first put it on I was amazed how smoothly it applied and thought I found my holy grail an hour later I scratched my face and the serum was balling up on my face it was discusting.