Prestige Item
Clinique Take the Day Off Cleansing Balm Reviews

March 09, 2019

best makeup remover

The take off the day makeup remover is the best makeup remover out there! I’m a big fan of makeup wipes because they irritate my skin but this is an oiling balm that will take everything off.
    I like to take a small ball of it and warm it up inbetween my hands and then rub it over my face and then wash it off. It can take off pretty much anything.

March 07, 2019

Favourite cleansing balm!

This balm removes every bit of makeup without being harsh! It’s best used applied directly to dry skin and removed with a warm damp washcloth. The price point is great for a products that performs as well as it does and a little goes a long way so it lasts a long time.

February 10, 2019

Balm

I received a small sample with my Clinique order. I was skeptic all at first. You only need a small amount, then rub between your hands to warm up and apply to face. Give yourself a mini facial. And wash with warm water. Washes off easily, leaving your skin soft.

February 06, 2019

My new BFF

I initially got a small sample of this balm in one of my Sephora orders. Clinique is a brand that I've always been aware of, but was not really on my radar. I was SO happy that my eyes were opened to this amazing product! All you need is literally a quarter sized scoop of this and rub it into your hands to create an oil. Rub it all over your face and watch ALL of your makeup melt away! This works especially well on waterproof makeup as well as stay put lipsticks! After I rinse this off, I normally follow with my cleanser as I find the balm leaves my skin just a tad greasy. I have since purchased 3 of these full size, and even keep a mini in my purse for just in case!

January 21, 2019

Obsessed with this

OMG this stuff its freaking amazing I love it i legit put it on my my hand to test it at first and I my hand felt so good if I could use it for a hand moisturizer I would but it’s just amazing that’s all I can say

November 28, 2018

My new go to

My daughter and I just bought this product and really love it. You only need a small amount and it removes your entire face of makeup, even waterproof mascara. So happy we bought it

September 22, 2018

Super convenient and makes removing makeup easy,

I use this on nights that I'm too lazy to wash my face, as I can just do it in bed with a washcloth! This is the first cleansing balm I've owned and it took a bit of getting used too but it was so worth it and I don't think I'll be switching back to my usual foam/bar cleansers for a long time.

July 31, 2018

works great!

The Clinique take the day off balm is a staple in my skincare / make up routine. I trust it to remove all of my makeup without being harsh or irritating my skin. It is smooth without being too greasy and effectively takes off my makeup, including stubborn waterproof lipsticks and mascaras. I use my regular cleanser after using the balm and my skin feels fresh and super clean. My only issue with this product is that it is not cruelty free so I never actually purchase it and only use it when given to me as a gift.

July 17, 2018
    Kentucky, United States

It Takes the Day...Off!

I don't know about you, but I have been searching for a makeup remover that doesn't leave my skin feeling oily after I clean my makeup off. Clinique's Take the Day off Cleansing Balm melts into a luxurious oil that removes all of your makeup, including waterproof mascara and it does not leave behind a film or residue after rinsing. Instead, your skin is smooth to the touch. I love the amount of product you receive for the price and how good I feel after using it. This is one of my all time favorite makeup cleansers and I cannot wait to use it at the end of the day!

July 11, 2018
    Texas, United States

Great makeup remover

I have been using this product for a couple of months and have gone through 2 full size jars. It’s excellent at removing any heavy makeup and it doesn’t dry out my skin. It’s a balm that turns into an oil on skin contact and then, once you rinse it off your face with water, it becomes a milky consistency. It has never broken me out and has become a staple in my skincare routine. Definitely a must-try if you haven’t already, you’ll be sure to love it!