Prestige Item
Clinique Take the Day Off Cleansing Balm Reviews

February 25, 2019

Gentle and effective

I can always trust Clinique to formulate products that won't irritate my sensitive skin and this is no exception. Unlike other cleansing balms I've tried, this one doesn't sting my eyes and I am able to remove my makeup in one cleanse. It does leave a bit of a residue so I do cleanse a second time with a water-based cleanser afterwards to get rid of that. It is a bit pricier than some options out there but to me is definitely worth the money! I'm halfway done my second tub and will be purchasing another one soon.

February 18, 2019

Holy grail

Removes everything effortlessly. Just ensure not to get it in your eyes. It is ophthalmologist tested, but it does sting your eyes and can make your vision a tad cloudy, but no harm done.
    Love this product and I reccomend it to everyone

February 12, 2019

Not a bad product

I have used this product a few times now and I am confident that I will no purchase this in the future. It however is not because of my dislike for the product, but just that I have used similar products for less money that I found to be equally effective. Overall it was a nice product, just not for me.

February 11, 2019

MIRACULOUSLY ERASES MAKEUP!

I couldn’t be more serious when I say you MUST go and purchase this product! I have never been able to find something good enough. Something to wipe away ALL my makeup, including my eye liner in under 5 mins. This’s is the best cleanser by far.

February 10, 2019

Balm

I received a small sample with my Clinique order. I was skeptic all at first. You only need a small amount, then rub between your hands to warm up and apply to face. Give yourself a mini facial. And wash with warm water. Washes off easily, leaving your skin soft.

My new BFF

I initially got a small sample of this balm in one of my Sephora orders. Clinique is a brand that I've always been aware of, but was not really on my radar. I was SO happy that my eyes were opened to this amazing product! All you need is literally a quarter sized scoop of this and rub it into your hands to create an oil. Rub it all over your face and watch ALL of your makeup melt away! This works especially well on waterproof makeup as well as stay put lipsticks! After I rinse this off, I normally follow with my cleanser as I find the balm leaves my skin just a tad greasy. I have since purchased 3 of these full size, and even keep a mini in my purse for just in case!

February 06, 2019

Does what it says it will do!

I absolutely love this makeup remover for those times when you need a little extra help getting it all off! Yes, it is 'oily' but it truly works.
    I find splashing my face with warm water first to help loosen the mascara & everything, really helps, and keeps me from having to scrub my lashes off. Lather this on a face cloth & watch everything melt away!

2.3/5

Didn't love it

The take the day off cleansing balm was not my favourite product. I found it greasy and hard to take off without really taking the makeup off! I prefer other brands of makeup removal.

2.8/5

January 25, 2019

This product is just ok.

I bought this product because my favourite YouTube personality had recommended it. I was expecting greatness but the product was just ok. It’s very oily and doesn’t take off all your makeup. It does however leave your face very smooth. So I’m on the fence about it. I’ll definitely finish it but I doubt I’ll buy this product again.

January 21, 2019

Obsessed with this

OMG this stuff its freaking amazing I love it i legit put it on my my hand to test it at first and I my hand felt so good if I could use it for a hand moisturizer I would but it’s just amazing that’s all I can say