CLR Bathroom Cleaner Reviews

Ranked #153 out of 417 in Household Cleaning Products

June 29, 2017

Great on hardwater spots.

I use the full power CLR on rust and accumulated hardwater spots, but CLR Bath & Kitchen cleaner is great on light hard water spots.

I used to have hard water and this was my weekly cleaner at the tub and sinks. It worked great for that and kept the hard water issues at bay. Now that I don't have hard water anymore I would use the full strength CLR on tougher stains.

This is a real help for those with hard water.

1.7/5

June 28, 2017

Ne fonctionne pas tel que prévus

J'ai acheté qu'une seule fois CLR pour salle de bain et cuisine. Le rendement désirer n'était absolument pas au rendez-vous. À la campagne l'eau est très calcaire et je m'attendais à un meilleur rendement pour effacer les tâches de résidus de calcium et de dépôt.
    Je ne le recommande pas. Utilisez son cousin CLR liquide dans un contenant différent qui est beaucoup plus efficace.

1.7/5

If Not My Preferred Brand CLR

I have bought this product actually at @RonaCanada. I bought it because I have seen many advertisements on TV. I found it very expensive and I did not get the results it promises. It did not effectively remove tough stains on my tub, shower tiles, toilet, walls and sink. I honestly have tried other brands I like much better and I have got way better results with such as Lysol and Vim. Which are less costly and that really do the job. In my personal opinion I would not recommend CLR or buy this CLR Bathroom Cleaner or buy it again.

June 28, 2017

The price of this product always steered me away from purchasing as its expensive compared to other products but one day I impulse bought a bottle and its worth every penny!! It works like a hot damn on tubs and shower walls with not much scrubbing!! Besides the hefty price tag, the smell is not so great, I had to open windows as it was making me gag but once the smell dissapated it was ok. Very happy with how clean my tub is!!

June 26, 2017

Great cleaner

I love CLR Kitchen and Bathroom cleaner because it gets the job done! It gets the crusty calcium and rust off of sinks and faucets easily and quickly, cleans drains, tubs, sinks and overall sanitizes. I also really like that it isn't so hardly loaded with chemicals like a lot of other cleaners can be. I love that you can use it for bathrooms and kitchens so you can clean with just one product. I've been using CLR for years and I see myself using it more a long long time.

May 15, 2017

Je recommande CLR pour salle de bain et cuisine. J'ai utilisée ce produit pour ma douche et cela à été plus efficace que les autres produit utilisée. Élimine le calcium, calcaire, dépôts d'eau dure, décoloration et les résidus de savon. Super produit malgré qu'il est plus coûteux que les autres.

1.0/5

May 03, 2017

I really dislike this product .lt does not do what it says .lt did not work as good as other products .l found this to be true with more of their products.Very disappointed in this product.My Mom says the same thing Ty.

April 08, 2017

Im a firm believer in having a spotless bathroom. I use CLR all the time. Theirs no killer chemicals. Its easy to use and removers so much hard water stains and shines up my sinks and faucets

April 08, 2017

This has to be one of the best bathroom cleaners I have worked with. It really breaks down the lime buildup on my shower and sink but also leaves the rest of my bathroom sparkling. It doesn't have that over powering smell that some of the other well known sprays have. I also like that it's environmentally friendly. Makes me feels safer using it with my kids while doing a fantastic job cleaning a room that is used so often.

January 07, 2017

Amazing product , love love that it doesn't have a hash smell, it works wonders without having to bend or scrub excessively. Plus, it's good for the environment and our chemical sensitive home.