CLR Cleaner Reviews

June 29, 2017

Trusted hard stain remover.

This isn't an industrial strength calcium/lime/rust remover, but CLR will take care of most issues for a reasonable price.

I used it for accumulated hard water stains when I had that issue but it's still invaluable in my home for rust and other stains. It's fast and effective.

June 28, 2017

Effiquace pour enlever les dépôts calcaire et résidut.

J'utilise régulièrement le nettoyant CLR à la campagne parce que l'eau y est très calcaire. Les robinets de la douche sont continuellement avec des taches et des dépôts de calcaire ainsi que ceux de la cuisine. Ma façon de procéder est d'imbiber un linge de CLR et de laisser agir au moins un 10 minutes, ensuite avec un morceau de laine d'acier frotter pour enlever les dépôts, rincer et repasser le linge imbiber de CLR et le tour est jouer!
    Les robinets retrouvent un aspect comme s' ils étaient neuf!!!
    Je recommande le nettoyant CLR et moi je vais en racheter.

March 29, 2017

I have very hard water and it leaves all kinds of mineral deposits in my sinks and toilet. This CLR cleaner is like a miracle worker. I spray it on the stains, let stand 1 minute and wipe away. All the stains disappear. I also buy a bottle to wash down all of the siding on my house in the summer. It removes rust, grass, dirt, etc. It does have a strong odour, so make sure to have good ventilation.

March 29, 2017

I had never tried CLR before, but, after seeing a commercial on TV about how effective it is, I thought I would give it a try. I have been having trouble getting the soap scum off of my class shower and nothing was working. Not even my go-to Scrubbing Bubbles was working. I have to say that CLR did the trick. The glass looks a lot clearer than it did. A few more times with the CLR and I think my glass will be crystal clear again!

October 10, 2016

I use CLR (Calcium Lime Rust) all purpose cleaner to soak my shower head in. Takes off the white buildup quite nicely. For bigger jobs just soak it longer. I found mine at Home Depot but you can get it at Walmart etc as well. Worth the price.

July 23, 2016

We have an older home so we needed something to get rid of the calcium deposits on our porcelain. It restores the items back to their original glory. A little goes a long way (not need to scrub and throw out your arm.) Just keep this away from children (as their are chemicals.) We have it in a locked cabinet.

June 19, 2016

I have very hard water and CLR is the only thing that gets my tub, toilet bowl, sinks etc clean. A little bit goes a long way and letting it soak makes it work REALLY well. This product is like gold for us clean freaks.

June 07, 2016

This product is a little bit pricey, it is about 10 dollars but a little goes a long way. It is also environmentally friendly. I absolutely recommend this product. I use it for all my cleaning. I prefer the Kitchen and Bathroom Cleaner but the other one works just fine.

May 21, 2015

amazing cleaner for everything. tub, toilet, showerhead. gets b=out rust stains in washer as well

May 13, 2015

We have very hard water,our shower heads and dishwasher get clogged up with calcium. CLR unclogs them with out damaging our appliance or our septic system. It dissolves calcium lime and rust.