• CND CREATIVE PLAY Top Coat
  • CND CREATIVE PLAY Top Coat

CND CREATIVE PLAY Top Coat Reviews

Ranked #45 out of 1497 in Nail Polish

A top coat designed as the final layer to seal and protect Creative Play Nail Lacquer. Does not contain toluene, camphor, formaldehyde, phthalates (DBP), formaldehyde resin, xylene and methyl ethyl ketone (MEK).

February 28, 2017

I love this stuff it's so shiny and and the sparkles just glow on your fingernails I would recommend for people to try this it's an awesome nail polish i will purchase this product definitely

February 27, 2017

Found this to be a great product. I received in my welcome kit from ChickAdvisor. The color I have is "Cherry-Glo-Round" and it is great. I really love the consistency of the nail polish is with one coat. I have worn for one week and no damage or peeling. Great nail polish and I would buy it consistently!

October 02, 2016

I like the thickness it goes on better than the lacquer. I would definitely recommend. I would be interested in seeing its longevity in keeping the color from chipping.

October 02, 2016

Dries very quickly for a top coat! Seals in color quite nicely and adds an extra glossy finish that looks like a professional manicure! Very comparable to other high quality top coats out there!

September 25, 2016

Glad to hear that cnd is 7free now. Yay!
    The crimson colour provided for review is a very flattering colour for CND skin tones. Would have appreciated a quick dry topcoat as I don't really have the patience to wait. Otherwise spot on! Thanks Chick advisor & cnd for the opportunity to try the whole system.