CND CREATIVE PLAY Top Coat Reviews

A top coat designed as the final layer to seal and protect Creative Play Nail Lacquer. Does not contain toluene, camphor, formaldehyde, phthalates (DBP), formaldehyde resin, xylene and methyl ethyl ketone (MEK).

November 20, 2017

New extra step for long lasting colour!

I normally do not use a top coat as i rush my polishes. However i was excited to try this top coat. It was a great step in protecting the colour and the extra shine was amazing!!!! Will surely add to my collection.

Best top coat by far

I have been a nail polish guru for many years. I have tried every brand. CND creative play top coat is by far the best at the price point. I love it. I use it every time I paint my nails. It really does make my color last longer than without a top coat and better than most brands I have tried. Even if you don’t use CND polish, this top coat is really worth it. It also dried quickly so my nails were set much faster. Highly recommend this product. #loveCNDCreativePlay #gotitfree

Satisfactory Top Coat!

I found this top coat took a bit longer to dry but it was worth it. I would use a fast-dry top coat if I was in a rush. Great coverage with the brush applicator and works EXTREMELY well with other CND Creative Play polishes. I find it doesn't smell as much as other polishes - so that was a plus.

Love the shine!

After applying the CND Creative Play Top Coat, I was amazed at the shine it gave. It definitely made the nail lacquer really sparkle and stand out. It also dried very quickly and wasn't thick at all!.
    #gotitfree

CND Creative Play Top Coat

This top coat is amazing it has the perfect gloss to it and leaves my nail Lacquer looking like professional gel nails. I would reccomend using it with every nail polish including the CMS Creative Play Lacquers. #Gotitfree #CNDCREATIVEPLAY #ChickAdvisor

Works well

I tried the top coat out after applying and drying the other 2 steps (base and color). I found that it took a little longer to dry then stated but other then that does as its supposed to do. #gotitfree

Good stuff

Great nail polish top coat as it adds needed shine to all my nail polises!!! great product,good price, would suggest to others who are interested!!!!!

November 19, 2017

Pour une plus longue durée!

*** J'ai reçu ce produit gratuitement du "Product Review Club" de Chick Advisor (#GOTITFREE) ***

Comme je l'ai mentionné dans ma précédente revue, c'était la première fois que j'essayais cette marque de vernis à ongles, et j'ai été charmée.

Dans la vie de tous les jours, j'applique rarement du top coat. Pourquoi? Parce qu'avec ou sans, je ne vois pas une différence très marquée. Si mes ongles restent plus beaux 1 journée de plus, je ne trouve pas que ça vaut la peine.

Mais avec ce produit, mes ongles ont duré plus d'une semaine dans un état plus qu'acceptable. C'est rare que ça m'arrive! Quand on est maman, on n'a pas tellement le temps de se vernir les ongles comme on le faisait quand on n'avait que soi à s'occuper. Ainsi, quand mes ongles "toffent" longtemps, je suis hyper heureuse!

Je recommande donc assurément ce produit : il est abordable, et il laisse, en outre, les ongles hyper brillants. Il sèche également très rapidement!

2.8/5

Just not bad

I was overall OK with the texture and the bottle itself. The product was easy to apply and did help to increase the shiny look of the color itself. Not to overly smelly. Not a terrible product but not my favorite

Best top coat ever!

I received this free, and I love how effective it is on my nails after applying the base coat and nail lacquer. My nail colour lasts much longer now! #gotitfree