CND CREATIVE PLAY Top Coat Reviews

A top coat designed as the final layer to seal and protect Creative Play Nail Lacquer.

Does not contain toluene, camphor, formaldehyde, phthalates (DBP), formaldehyde resin, xylene and methyl ethyl ketone (MEK).

January 23, 2018

A pretty good top coat!

pros:
    does dry pretty quick, less than 5 min
    not terribly expensive
    doesn't smear nail art as badly as most other topcoats
    does last longer than other topcoats
    nice and shiny.
    When used with the creative play base and colour, it does last a long time easily 3-5 days.

cons:
    hard to find, not many places sell it
    thin formula. I usually use two coats to build up the strength

January 06, 2018

Top Coat- CND Creative Play

I really enjoyed using this top coat. I have tried other top coats and I really liked this one because it went on smooth, stayed on and added a little pizazz.

January 01, 2018

Stays on for a long time

The top coating of nail polish is the most important and this one is clear and it lasted up to a week before I change to a new colour it would last up to 2 weeks of I don't change it it

December 28, 2017

garde bien le vernis

Le top coat garde vraimemt le vernis en lui apportant une protection contre l’écaillement et le ternissement. Avant j'utilisais rarement le top coat mais depuis que j'ai testé la marque cnd j'en utilise souvent

2.8/5

December 24, 2017

CND CREATIVE PLAY TOP COAT

Top coats are very important to me. One of the most important things that I look for in a good top coat is how glossy and shiny it will make my nails. After spending so much time prepping the nails and applying color down - the top coat is the cherry on top. This top coat unfortunately was a miss for me - it did not deliver me the high gloss or shine that I was looking for. Also, it didn't really give a protective 'film'/'covering over my nails. I used this in conjunction with the base coat and nail lacquer that was sent to me. After 2 coats of the top coat i found that it just wasn't giving me the kind of life a gel top coat would. On a more positive note, it did dry down fairly quickly as did everything else in this line.

December 13, 2017

CND Creative Play Top Coat

CND creative play top coat was shipped to me all the way to Canada along with CND creative play nail lacquer and base coat. I received this top coat for free from Chick Advisor. I really enjoyed how shiny, glossy and quickly drying this top coat is. I would definetly purchase it along with CND CREATIVE PLAY NAIL POLISHES AND BASE COAT. The brush is perfectly shaped for my nails and it helped my polish stay on for about a week without any chips.

Long lasting!!

Long Lasting!

Loved this nail lacquer. It lasted for 2 weeks without a chip & work with my hands. I do alot of dish washing with hand but the the polish kept its vibrancy the whole time too. I'll definitely try other colours!

CND CREATIVE PLAY TOP COAT

Don't use a top coat that much but found the nail polish last longer than usual. It's become a must-have for me. Dries quickly which I love. It's fantastic!

Meh

I feel that this polish could be thicker which would come with a lasting wear. I did enjoy the color and that was exciting. It did not take long for it to chip.

December 10, 2017

Long Lasting!

I tried this top coat with both the Creative Play Laquer & other polishes. It's fantastic! Goes on very evenly, dries quickly & allows my polish to last for weeks longer.