CND CREATIVE PLAY Top Coat Reviews

A top coat designed as the final layer to seal and protect Creative Play Nail Lacquer.

Does not contain toluene, camphor, formaldehyde, phthalates (DBP), formaldehyde resin, xylene and methyl ethyl ketone (MEK).

November 22, 2017

Good quality

I liked that it dries fast and doesn’t chip. It gives very nice finishing look. I would definitely recommend it for always on the go people because like I said you don’t have to sit for long time to wait for it to dry.

November 22, 2017

Nice finishing touch!

I was excited to try out the polishes and I actually had no idea that it was 3 steps.
    I found the top coat was easy and smooth to go on. No air bubbles or anything.
    These polishes were cute and I like the bottles.
    I'm just not a huge fan of applying 3 different polishes. I'm more of an all in one kind of woman. I don't have time to apply 3 polishes to my nails when I have toddlers to look after.

Love this product

I loved how easy this was to apply to my nails, and how fast it seemed to dry. This is a good nail polish product if combined with the lacquer and base boat. I really enjoyed trying this new nail polish, and I loved the color. #Gotitfree

It worked alright.

I received this item as a free trial from ChickAdvisor. I found the top coat was nice and shiny but didn't really keep the nail polish on much longer.

Really great product!

I really like this top coat! It kept my colour chip free for 8 days! Even when I just apply it over the base coat, it makes my nails looks amazing. It doesn't dry or damage my nails.

November 20, 2017

New extra step for long lasting colour!

I normally do not use a top coat as i rush my polishes. However i was excited to try this top coat. It was a great step in protecting the colour and the extra shine was amazing!!!! Will surely add to my collection.

Best top coat by far

I have been a nail polish guru for many years. I have tried every brand. CND creative play top coat is by far the best at the price point. I love it. I use it every time I paint my nails. It really does make my color last longer than without a top coat and better than most brands I have tried. Even if you don’t use CND polish, this top coat is really worth it. It also dried quickly so my nails were set much faster. Highly recommend this product. #loveCNDCreativePlay #gotitfree

Satisfactory Top Coat!

I found this top coat took a bit longer to dry but it was worth it. I would use a fast-dry top coat if I was in a rush. Great coverage with the brush applicator and works EXTREMELY well with other CND Creative Play polishes. I find it doesn't smell as much as other polishes - so that was a plus.

Love the shine!

After applying the CND Creative Play Top Coat, I was amazed at the shine it gave. It definitely made the nail lacquer really sparkle and stand out. It also dried very quickly and wasn't thick at all!.
    #gotitfree

CND Creative Play Top Coat

This top coat is amazing it has the perfect gloss to it and leaves my nail Lacquer looking like professional gel nails. I would reccomend using it with every nail polish including the CMS Creative Play Lacquers. #Gotitfree #CNDCREATIVEPLAY #ChickAdvisor