Coca-Cola Cherry Zero Reviews
#14 in Soft Drinks

November 26, 2019
    Saskatchewan, Canada

My favourite go to sugar free treat

I absolutely love when Coke releases Cherry Coke Zero, it is one of my favourite drinks as a treat or an anytime go to special drink!! I love the taste and the flavour!

November 06, 2019

Blast From The Past

This gives me a bit of a blast from the past. On the occasions that I drink soda I really do like this one, and so does my fiance! If a movie theatre has cherry then that's his first choice. Very refreshing. I'd prefer less sugar content though, but that goes for all soft drinks.

October 27, 2019
    Darlington, United Kingdom

I would absolutely buy this again

This tastes just like Coke which contains full sugar. Very good for those people who love Coke but want to lose weight as you can have it and not worry about calories

September 21, 2019

Le gout est vraiment bon

Le goût est vraiment bon mais pour le prix j'aurais aimer en avoir plus pour les petite bouteille je trouve que cest trop cher mais c mon avis personelle

July 06, 2019

Wow amazing taste

Found at Walmart the other day and was super excited to try it! Same great taste as coke zero. Would be great with some whiskey too! Good price too. All the good taste of Coke with cherry and of course no sugar added and no calorie. I really recommend.

June 25, 2019

Finally it's in Canada!

I was so excited when I was at my local grocery shop and saw that Coke Zero Cherry was in stock. I loved buying these down in the states so it's exciting they are finally in store in Canada. So yummy!!

April 29, 2019
    Texas, United States

Great!!!

Coke Zero Cherry is perfect in flavor, cost and when it comes to what I like. Having type 1 diabetes its hard to find a good drink that doesn't effect my way of living.

April 04, 2019

Cerry Coke Zero

Coke newest flavor of Cherry Coke zero is a party in your mouth. The sweet cheery flavour is full of a full bodied cherry experience. the drink goes down really smooth and tastes so very good. The perfect addition to any summer day. Very refreshing. the Coke Zero is no sugar added so it is a great drink for those that are watching their calorie intake. Ther is no bitter after taste. A very pleasent experience.

March 25, 2019

👍

Coke zero cherry 🍒 Is very good you can taste The cherry in it I like it better than the plan Coke Zero and it’s not a strong cherry tasting to so not over powering

March 19, 2019

Coke Zero is life

Coca Cola Zero sugar cherry is the best product in the world! It’s so delicious, I might be addicted! It only has kind of a hint of cherry so it’s great! I love that it’s zero calories as well! So good!!! The only problem is that it’s hard to get in Canada!