Coca-Cola Cherry Reviews

December 14, 2019
    Sandwell, United Kingdom

Amazing taste

This is my favourite .I but it all the time .I tend to buy in bulk when on offer as well .it's not too sweet neither too bitter .it's just the perfect taste .better served I've cold

October 24, 2019

My favourite

This is my favourite coca cola, the cherry favouring is perfect in this drink makes a bug difference to just normal coke. I love having a nice cold glass with some ice

October 10, 2019
    Peterborough, United Kingdom

I always buy cherry coke

Absolutely love the taste of cherry coke. Its unique taste tantalizes my taste buds every time I take a mouth full. I love to sit down and few moments to myself along with this product.

October 08, 2019
    Suffolk, United Kingdom

Lovely

As I like normal coke I thought I’d try the cherry one and it’s really nice. Nice flavour not to sickly. Tastes better cold or with ice. Over all really good.

October 08, 2019

Best cherry drink

Cherry Coke is a deliciously refreshing beverage that I enjoy daily I wouldn’t drink anything else it’s also nice mixed with your favourite spirit Served with us it’s always nice

September 04, 2019
    Georgia, United States

Excellent Product

Cherry Coke is the bomb.com and it will make your mouth water and it goes down well with an juicy cheeseburger!!! If you want a great tasting drink that will make you burp and it will feel great going down I can guarantee that so go get you a good old fashioned Cherry Coke!

August 09, 2019
    Texas, United States

Love this stuff 😎

I really do love Coke, so Coca-Cola Cherry is even better! If you like Coke and like Cherry you have to try this if you haven't already. It's refreshing, good value, and tastes great!

July 14, 2019

Brilliant

My go to drink. It’s mouthwatering. It tastes so good like actual cherries in a Coca Cola. Trust me ,defo worth the money xx my favourite drink ever and always will be :)

April 23, 2019

My pop of choice for sure!

Once I discovered Cherry Coke nothing else could compare! Coke has always been a favorite of mine but the touch of cherry flavour make it perfect! I drink it every chance I get! Mmmm, refreshing!

April 23, 2019

Better than Dr. Pepper

I really like this beverage, moreso than I thought as I do not often drink pop. The flavour is smooth and not too strong, I like it more than Dr. Pepper