4.1/5
Coca-Cola Classic Reviews

January 11, 2018

High

Tell me, who hasn't tried this drink, or i should say cold drink? This is like life. Wouldn't prefer any other cold drink over coca cola. Let's just say it's one of my most guiltiest pleasures of all time. Perfect to high on and have a good time. Have some memories with coke.

December 22, 2017

The only one for me!

Coca Cola is the only pop that I reach for when I want something fizzy to drink. It's been a favourite since I was younger and will continue to be one for a long time. It tastes and looks good!

November 08, 2017

J'ai beaucoup apprécier ce produit

Cette boisson est très bonne, sont goût est unique et ces bulles font certaines sensations dans le corps.
    J'apprécie vraiment ce produit et le reccomande.

August 31, 2017

Live for the fizz of Coca-Cola classic

Coke is it so they say, and theyre right. Coca-Cola classic goes with any food whether it's cheeseburgers, pizza, chocolate bars, potato chips, or even on a healthy day when you're eating salad. It has a wonderful taste with lots of fizz and just plain complements anything you have with it. In our house we live for the fizz of Coca-Cola classic

July 21, 2017

my favourite drink

ok I must admit that I drink 6-9 cans a day. I absolutely love the taste. I don't like it to much warm but when it's cold mmm so good. I have coke with every meal. I always make sure I have a case on hand.

May 31, 2017

I LOVE coca-cola ! It's honestly my favorite pop ever ! I'm one of those people that can tell the difference between coke and Pepsi! I have it with dinner all the time!

May 31, 2017

Pour nous à la maison nous avons presque toujours du Coke Classique chez-nous. Mon mari adore boire un bon verre de Coke à quelques moments dans sa journée. Pour lui il n'y a rien d'aussi bon que son fameux Coke Classique.

May 31, 2017

I have to admit, Coca Cola is good refreshing drink on a hot summer's day. However, I wouldn't buy it unless it was the last resort. The value of the product is okay, but the nutritional value? OUTRAGEOUS! Have you seen what this drink does to your body? However, the taste is pretty good, but the mere thought of what it could do to you doesn't make me want to drink it!

May 23, 2017

I love the classic bubbly taste of a ice cold coca cola! There's always been the debate on which is better coke or Pepsi? I honestly enjoy them both, the difference I notice is coke is more carbonated, but the carbonation doesn't last as long as Pepsi's I also find coke to have a more pure sugary taste. I know pops terrible but it's defently a guilty pleasures of mine and cokes one of my favorites!

May 22, 2017

I know it's bad for you but if I have a pop it's always coke! We buy it by the case at Costco hahaha. Super good. Thumbs up would recommend. Not a big fan of the diet or zero.