Coca-Cola Classic Reviews

Ranked #5 out of 239 in Soft Drinks

May 31, 2017

I LOVE coca-cola ! It's honestly my favorite pop ever ! I'm one of those people that can tell the difference between coke and Pepsi! I have it with dinner all the time!

May 31, 2017

Pour nous à la maison nous avons presque toujours du Coke Classique chez-nous. Mon mari adore boire un bon verre de Coke à quelques moments dans sa journée. Pour lui il n'y a rien d'aussi bon que son fameux Coke Classique.

May 31, 2017

I have to admit, Coca Cola is good refreshing drink on a hot summer's day. However, I wouldn't buy it unless it was the last resort. The value of the product is okay, but the nutritional value? OUTRAGEOUS! Have you seen what this drink does to your body? However, the taste is pretty good, but the mere thought of what it could do to you doesn't make me want to drink it!

May 23, 2017

I love the classic bubbly taste of a ice cold coca cola! There's always been the debate on which is better coke or Pepsi? I honestly enjoy them both, the difference I notice is coke is more carbonated, but the carbonation doesn't last as long as Pepsi's I also find coke to have a more pure sugary taste. I know pops terrible but it's defently a guilty pleasures of mine and cokes one of my favorites!

May 22, 2017

I know it's bad for you but if I have a pop it's always coke! We buy it by the case at Costco hahaha. Super good. Thumbs up would recommend. Not a big fan of the diet or zero.

May 21, 2017

I have to admit it, I love coca-cola. The taste is nostalgic and has both the acidic taste and the bubbles that are satisfying to me. However remember that it is definitely not the healthiest thing out there. DIY recommendations say to clean the washroom with it because of the high acid content that will really work through the grime. Now think about what that would do to your teeth!

0.5/5

May 16, 2017

May 05, 2017

Bonne au goût Rafraîchissant et bon pour mixer les drinks encore meilleure au goût dans la bouteille en vitres je recommande fortement a tous essayer sa

May 04, 2017

Coca-cola is the most accurately named soda of all of them because its just that, a classic. It is a memorable beverage that always tastes great! A must have for me.

April 27, 2017

Cette liqueur est ma préférée! J'aime Pepsi mais j'ai un petit penchant​ de plus pour le Coca-Cola! En fontaine, c'est bien mais selon moi, en canette ou en bouteille, c'est mieux! C'est moins dilué.