Coca-Cola Classic Reviews

Ranked #5 out of 195 in Soft Drinks

April 27, 2017

best on the market has been for years and l hope it stays that way....................................................................................

April 27, 2017

Cette liqueur est ma préférée! J'aime Pepsi mais j'ai un petit penchant​ de plus pour le Coca-Cola! En fontaine, c'est bien mais selon moi, en canette ou en bouteille, c'est mieux! C'est moins dilué.

April 10, 2017

Excellent soda que je consomme depuis ma plus tendre enfance de manière occasionnelle. Un grand classique qui reste à savourer avec plaisir. Meilleure marque de cola sur tous les produits actuels vendus dans le marché de nos jours.

March 30, 2017

Always Coca-Cola! In a taste test, almost everyone chooses Pepsi over coke when blind folded lol. But this is by far the best, other cola products taste stale compared to Coca-Cola, I will choose this brand over other no-names any day!

February 11, 2017

This is the best pop. Pepsi cannot compare to the original coke recipe. I like this pop because it has a very strong delicious taste and it is extremely carbonated.

February 11, 2017

I love Coca Cola Classic! I have always and will always only drink Coca Cola! Nothing better that opening a can of ice cold coke on a warm day! That first sip is usually quite strong but it gets better after. It's flavour has not changed through the years it's staying consistent. I don't have a funny after taste with coke like I do other brands. It's sweet yes but. Or overly sweet!

January 16, 2017

I am Coke girl for sure, I prefer it over Pepsi. I love the look of the cans in my fridge, I love the Christmas boxes/cans, and I love those darn polar bears! Coca Cola is fizzier than Pepsi and gives you that burn in the back of your throat that I so crave! It is less sweet than Pepsi and pairs well with just about any sort of treat meal or junky snack. I love to throw my Coke in the freezer and pull it out and drink it when it has just started to get slushy/frozen - so very refreshing. Super high SUGAR content, super high calorie - but my go to treat. The caffeine provides a bit of a boost also, which is nice. I'm pretty sure this stuff is highly addictive, though - try as I might (I know how bad pop is for me!) I just can't quit it! Sure has come up in price, however - I remember being able to buy 2 cases for $5 and now it is around $7 per case!

January 16, 2017

Been in love with coca cola since the first time I tried it. I find the can or glass bottle has the best taste. Best beverage for any type of meal and does not have a bad after taste. My day is complete with a refreshing cold coca cola!

January 09, 2017

Who does not know about Coca cola. We all consume it.
    Chilled tastes good. Lots of new varieties are now commonly available in the market.
    But I still prefer the original classic form of Coca cola.

January 09, 2017

I was never a big Coke person, other than Diet Coke, until I started dating my boyfriend. He drinks regular coke pretty often, so I will have one here and there as well. Coke is great, taste wise. Its so bad for you, but who cares. It helps with headaches and tastes good.