Coca Cola Vanilla Reviews

Ranked #11 out of 195 in Soft Drinks

April 09, 2017

I'm not a huge fan of pop. But when I do feel like I want a can of pop. I'll always get my hands on the Coca Cola Vanilla. I love how the Coca Cola and vanilla mixture go so well together. Makes a perfect combo. Definitely recommend if you don't mind vanilla

April 06, 2017

Don't care for dark pops but I'll try anything once with vanilla in it. Really good for mixing alcoholic beverages or on its own! Wish it was easier to find in Ontario.

1.5/5

March 30, 2017

I am not a Pop drinker, but i happened to try this when it first came out, i love anything Vanilla flavour. But this was disgusting ! I hated the taste. Probably won't ever repurchase

March 30, 2017

Although I'm not a huge fan of Coca Cola I really enjoy this. I love the vanilla taste and find that its actually quite refreshing. It isn't overly sweet either which I really enjoy. I don't buy this often but when I have a craving for something different I will pick one of these up.

March 30, 2017

I absolutely love love love Vanilla Coca-Cola! Savour the flavour, it's so good and such a nice treat, a twist on the ordinaire. I will go for this when I'm in the mood for something more!

January 16, 2017

I love this type of cola! It has such a smooth vanilla taste to it that I crave. I always tell my friends to give it a try because I want them to experience the joy that is Vanilla Coke!

December 05, 2016

i find half the time i can barley taste the vanilla in it, unless i pull out my inner taste tester and really dig into it, anyways it makes for a good mix with some rum

July 11, 2016

I find I don't enjoy this as much as regular coke. It's on the stronger side of vanilla and it smells so strong that I wasn't a fan. If you are someone who can't get enough of vanilla scents, then none of this will bother you. It's a coke product so you know it tastes great- but this flavour is just not for me.

June 29, 2016

Coca cola has been my life long fav drink. I also collect all sorts of coca cola stuff. This vanilla is one of my faves. Although it does not come out often, when I do see it, I'll buy as many as I can! If you are a coca cola lover, this ones for you!

June 10, 2016

This pop is super delicious when put on top of vanilla ice cream - sorta like a vanilla float. I am so happy they have brought it back to canada - and i hope it stays. The vanilla flavouring is also not that much overpowering with the coke flavour.