Coca Cola Vanilla Reviews

Ranked #10 out of 238 in Soft Drinks

June 18, 2017

I LOVE IT

Everyone love Coca-Cola. Something about this popped flavored drink makes everyone reminisce of the old days. It activates a sense of nostalgia when you pull out an ice cold can of Coca-Cola and you can't help yourself but think of the old polar bear. In a hot day there is nothing more refreshing than that priceless can of coke you pull from the cooler. I mean it's not priceless but speaking of its very affordable which make it a very popular drink amongst younger kids. The crisp pop taste when you drink coke is unmatched by any other Coca Cola product.

June 05, 2017

I am disappointed you can't find this product at every store, just in special locations. I am not much of a vanilla fan, but this is hands down my most favourite Coca Cola product.

0.5/5

May 29, 2017

Cant stand coke or Pepsi to begin with...but then they add these flavors... Awful... I tasted this once and never again.... It was so gross..... If you love it great if you wanna try it go for it but I wouldn't Recommend it because I found it to be disgusting.

May 29, 2017

best flavour of cola ever pleeeeeaaassse make it available in Canada all year round, we are not a small village so I don't understand why American companies think we don't want/need that product it is very frustrating as canadas snack game is not strong

May 04, 2017

Coke Vanilla is one of my favourtie drinks. i don't have it very often because canada doesn't have it but when i do get my hands on some it's worth it!

April 09, 2017

I'm not a huge fan of pop. But when I do feel like I want a can of pop. I'll always get my hands on the Coca Cola Vanilla. I love how the Coca Cola and vanilla mixture go so well together. Makes a perfect combo. Definitely recommend if you don't mind vanilla

April 06, 2017

Don't care for dark pops but I'll try anything once with vanilla in it. Really good for mixing alcoholic beverages or on its own! Wish it was easier to find in Ontario.

1.5/5

March 30, 2017

I am not a Pop drinker, but i happened to try this when it first came out, i love anything Vanilla flavour. But this was disgusting ! I hated the taste. Probably won't ever repurchase

March 30, 2017

Although I'm not a huge fan of Coca Cola I really enjoy this. I love the vanilla taste and find that its actually quite refreshing. It isn't overly sweet either which I really enjoy. I don't buy this often but when I have a craving for something different I will pick one of these up.

March 30, 2017

I absolutely love love love Vanilla Coca-Cola! Savour the flavour, it's so good and such a nice treat, a twist on the ordinaire. I will go for this when I'm in the mood for something more!