Cocoon Apothecary Rosey Cheeks Facial Cream Reviews

January 16, 2018

Can't wait to get more!

I heard about this product from a friend, its great! the smell is nice, its not greasy and it lasts a long time, i don't need to use too much, i love that it is Canadian made too, all in all a great product!

January 16, 2018

Gentle

I have sensitive and dry skin. This moisturizer has great ingredients, is canadian made and didn't irritate my skin at all. The only reason I gave 3 stars is because i'd like it to be more moisturizing. For me, this is a good summer option, but not enough for winter (in Ontario).

June 24, 2014

I found out about this amazing product line from a friend. She had been using Rosey cheeks forever and i thought i would give it a try.
    I bought the Rosey Cheeks hoping that my combination skin would agree with it. My skin usually takes about 2 weeks to adjust to new products. After two weeks, i did notice that my skin was smoother, but i was breaking out a little more than normal. I have started to use the other facial cream instead, Orange Blossom Facial Cream, in combination with this one, and have found a difference worth writing about.
    I used the Rosey cheeks at night as a night cream and the Orange Blossom Facial Cream as my day cream. this has lead to my face taming down and no more break outs.
    I love the smell of the Rosey Cheeks. A little goes a long way. I have even witnessed my little girl using it on her face, copying mommy and do not have to worry about any harmful products in it.
    Keep up the excellent work!
    I would buy and give this as a gift to friends!

August 02, 2013

I love all things Cocoon Apothecary - I've been using their products for 5 years now. Rosey Cheeks in particular is my favourite product. It absorbs quickly, and I need very little of the product to cover my face and neck, so 1 bottle will last several months. And my face feels refreshed all day long, even under my makeup.

I've said it before and I'll say it again; there is always room in my budget for Rosey Cheeks!

October 09, 2007

This facial lotion is fantastic! It has a light, unoffensive rosy scent and is a fairly lightweight lotion. It is a completely vegan product which means it contains no animal products nor does it have added fragrances. Best of all this product comes from a homegrown Canadian company in Kitchener, Ontario.