Coffee-mate Coffee Creamer, Fat Free French Vanilla Reviews
#12 in Non-Dairy

May 25, 2017

This is one of my favorite flavours of coffee cream ! Somthing about waking up in the morning to a sweet French vanilla . That being said it is verrrrry sweet so I usually half the amount of sugar and put a little bit of milk in to water it down ! This also are quite expensive so I only buy them when there on sale as a special treat :)

May 25, 2017

This creamer comes in a variety of sizes and flavours, but this is our family favourite. Easy way t add a little taste to a great cup of coffee! It often goes on sale too!

May 25, 2017

French vanilla is one of my favorite coffee flavours, so I just had to try Coffee-mates fat free French Vanilla Creamer. I normally use milk in my coffee because of cream being so fatty. Coffee-mates has a lot less calories without compromising the rich flavour. The French Vanilla is delicious and full of rich flavour. This will be my go to French Vanilla Creamer. Love it.

May 25, 2017

This is by far my most favorite creamer and I use it several times a day. It's good for if you are watching your diet but don't want black coffee and it tastes amazing.

September 07, 2016

Excellent quality, nice creamy texture. I prefer this to the International brand but I still find the Vanilla flavor to fall a bit short. Love their Caramel Vanilla and will stick with that.

August 31, 2016

I love this French Vanilla creamer! It has such a smooth creamy vanilla taste to it! I like that it is fat free too. I use it in my coffee quite often and it just adds such a delicious vanilla flavour and sweetness. I don't find it too sweet it's just right! It has a very long shelf life which is good and the cost is comparable to other creamers.

August 31, 2016

I love this coffee whitener. It's the only one I use. I really enjoy the taste. The best part is it is lactose free and fat free. I really love the family size format and I wish it was available in Canada as well as the United States.

June 30, 2016

I really love the French vanilla coffee creamer it goes amazing in coffe and tea and hot chocolate!! The price is also amazing. I just reasontly went on a diet and got the fat free French vanilla and it tastes that same as the other one so I'm a happy customer

June 13, 2016

I only started drinking coffee in my 30 's. I had always disliked the taste and only started drinking it with hopes of help in keeping up to my 4 kids. It was something I drank but did not enjoy until I found coffee mate french vanilla. It was love at first taste. I have tried all other flavors and this is my favorite. My kids also use it in hot chocolate and milk shakes.

3.2/5

April 25, 2016

I'm not convinced that this stuff is an entirely healthy product to use, but I do enjoy it from time to time. I like that it's fat free. It mixes into hot coffee very easily. I like the French vanilla taste and aroma...it's a nice treat on a cold morning.