Coffee-mate Original Powder Coffee Creamer Reviews

3.9/5
Ranked #327 out of 652 in Coffee

2.0/5

March 14, 2017

ok, I gave this a you betcha, but where is the quality control? One batch is fine, the old cofee mate I have come to enjoy over the years, next time I buy it (usually when it is on sale, hmm they know something hear?), it tasts and has the texture more like powdered milk! Yes, still buy it, because it is cheaper than buying milk for one or two coffee drinkers, but Nestle, expect this consumer to keep contacting you when you goof up!

February 03, 2017

Coffee mate has saved me a lot of times when I ran out of milk in the fridge and I have to make my coffee or tea. It might now taste exaclty like milk but it certainly adds another flavour to it. It is slightly sweet, so make sure you add less sugar to your beverage when you use it.

July 24, 2016

I love the taste of this in my coffee and even in my tea. It's really not that cheap to buy but for me it's worth it. It has a creamy taste and I do recommend it.

May 30, 2016

I like how this Coffee Mate Original powdered Coffee Creamer makes my cup of coffee or tea turn out so creamy it doesn't leave any curds behind like some of other creamers that I've purchased in the past I would recommend this Coffee mate to anyone

2.3/5

July 22, 2015

Meh, this is the creamer we use in our office (because powder is easier than real cream). As a coffee-lover, I consider this stuff to be low-grade and one of those creamers you use when you want a sugary, fake-flavored coffee for the novelty of it. Wouldn't recommend.

June 15, 2015

Love this stuff, so rich and creamy, it adds that just right flavor to your coffee.

June 09, 2015

I love how this makes my cup of coffee so creamy tasting.

June 01, 2015

this is great if i am in a rush to make a coffee. is handy when camping because it is a dry good

April 24, 2015

Love Coffeemate original powder, makes a perfect cup of coffee every time. Great taste, smooth & lactose free.

March 21, 2015

This is the perfect stuff to get for if you are always rushing but you like some milk or cream in your coffee, then it's super handy to have in your car or just on your counter at home. It tastes alright not the greatest flavour but it is still pretty good.