Coke Zero Reviews

3.6/5
Ranked #6 out of 239 in Soft Drinks

Coca-Cola Zero delivers the great taste of Coca-Cola, with zero sugar. It offers those who love the taste of classic Coca-Cola a new way to enjoy their favorite brand, without the calories.

1.8/5

June 23, 2017

I'm just not a fan

Unfortunately Coke Zero falls flat for me. It doesn't quench a thirst and it has an after taste. There are not many coke products that compare to the original. Sometimes keeping it simple matters and it should not be messed around with.

May 19, 2017

I never really was a fan of diet coke. Something about it was just bland and yet almost acidic at the same time. Then Coke Zero appeared and my needs were met. Low calorie refreshment, with real, delicious flavour! I find full sugar coke far to sweet and syrupy, but Coke Zero has more than enough flavour but is light and refreshing. It makes a great mixer with rum, too!

May 17, 2017

I love a cold, coke zero, especially in the hot summer months. I like the taste of regular coke but would like it without the added calories. Don't care for the taste of diet coke but coke zero does the trick!

April 17, 2017

for a soda that doesn't have any calories or sugar, this tastes really good! i actually prefer this over the regular coke flavor. i also tried the natural sweetner coke but prefer this one

April 03, 2017

I absolutely love Coke Zero! Good product, no calories, has some caffeine in it (good for me as a first time mom that is sleep deprived and that doesn't like coffee!!) I recommend this product.

March 27, 2017

J'adore ce produit. Depuis que je l'ai essayé, je ne jure que par lui. Il a bon goût et c'est excellent pour ceux qui doivent surveiller leur taux de sucre.

March 03, 2017

I'm pre-diabetic and decided to stop the full sugar sodas that I'm so fond of. I first tried Diet Coke, it was ok, but a friend suggested I try Coke Zero. I did and am very happy with it

March 01, 2017

I have mixed feelings about this one, i'm a coca cola fan. but this one ..not sure, the taste is a bit off for me. also, the color of the can doesn't work for me. I like the regular coke much better

February 20, 2017

Je ne consomme pas habituellement des boissons gazeuses, mais j'aime parfois consommer une boisson pétillante sans avoir les calories qu'elles contiennent. J'aime bien le coke Zero, je ne fait pas la différence dans le goût avec le régulier. Je recommande.

2.3/5

February 05, 2017

This stuff is undrinkable. If you want coke then buy coke. I tried it once and could not even get through half a bottle. It ended up down the drain. Waste of my money.

girlrudy earned the Beauty Expert badge