Coke zero Reviews
#20 in Soft Drinks

July 26, 2021

Healthier, same taste.

This is now my favourite pop, it is so refreshing and tastes just like normal coke but without the sugar. My husband started drinking this instead of regular and he also likes it a lot. He usually wouldn't drink any other pop.

July 20, 2021

In love

I tried Coke Zero for the first time about a year ago. I am in love with it. It didn’t taste weird or anything. It tasted just like a regular coke. I would never go back to regular coke.

July 08, 2021
    Texas, United States

Coke drinker

I have been drinking regular coke for a long time and decided to give up sugar. The taste is so good on this one I can’t even tell the difference. I drink a small one once a day to satisfy my craving for caffeine and bubbles.

July 05, 2021

Coke Zero is truly addicting

I drink nothing but coke zero, all day, every day. Nothing compares. People zero is nowhere near as good. I love the bitterness if the taste. I don't really know how to describe it but it is my favorite drink of all time.

I spend an ungodly amount on coke zero per month so the only reason I have rated it lower in value is because they keep raising the price. In some stores it's $9 for a case of 12 when it used to be $3 not even 6 years ago.

June 21, 2021

Coke Zero

I LIVE on Coke Zero, it is what gives me the boost I need to get through the day. It quenches my thirst and makes me feel incredible. I go through a few bottles a day.

April 26, 2021

I live on this stuff!

out of everything I eat and drink - this is the best of the best. I remember years ago when I wasn't sure I would like it, but I haven't put it down since! I love that I can enjoy a clean, crisp drink while having zero calories. I don't know what I"ll do if this stuff ever goes away!

1.2/5

April 09, 2021

Stay a way it tastes like flat Pepsi

Don’t waste ur money on this ... just take a normal pop and shake the crap out of it ... make it flat and that my dear you have Coke Zero it’s a waste of money to buy this when u can do it ur self

March 11, 2021
    Bristol, United Kingdom

Fresh taste

To me this tastes just like normal coke , cant tell the difference so you can still have a nice glass of coke but with less sugars you can buy in any shop

March 06, 2021
    Fife, United Kingdom

My favourite

I love this coke. I love coke so much it’s my most preferred drink. It’s very hard for me to give up coke and being in a diet I struggle a lot with my weight and try to keep sugar intake down. I can 100% that I love this coke and I wouldn’t go back to normal full sugar ones. I recommend it super chilled in the fridge.

November 11, 2020
    Newfoundland and Labrador, Canada

Tastes like normal coke, without the sugar!

If you’re looking for a sugar free but tasty alternative to Coke, here it is. Tastes as close to regular coke as you’ll get, but you can drink it without worrying about the effects of all the sugar.