Colgate 2 in1 Toothpaste & Mouthwash Reviews
#21 in Toothpastes

Colgate Liquid Gel 2 in 1 Toothpaste & Mouthwash will freshen your breath like a mouthwash, while fighting cavities like a toothpaste. Freshens your breath by killing the bacteria that cause bad breath, and a cavity fighting formula that cleans teeth and leaves your teeth white and bright.Contains sodium flouride 0.243% w/w.

3.2/5

May 15, 2021

Not my first pick

I personally didn't find this toothpaste to be that great. It wasn't bad it just wasn't anything special for the asking price. Just regular toothpaste.

February 24, 2021

Fresh breath!

I really like how this toothpaste leaves your teeth squeaky clean and your breath fresh after use. I also like that the paste itself is not gritty. We have been using this toothpaste exclusively in my household for many, many years.

December 15, 2020

Our regular toothpaste

I like that this toothpaste isn’t pasty, and foams nicely and my husband likes the flavours that it comes in. It was the first toothpaste that we could both agree upon.
    I feel like it cleans my teeth well and leaves me with a fresh feeling longer than a lot of other toothpastes.
    The one downside is that if you don’t click the lid completely and it tips over, there will definitely be spillage!

October 19, 2020

Great product

This product is recommended. It cleans well, takes all the plaque off your teeth and your breath ends up smelling nicer then before. Ifnyou brush your teeth use this.

October 18, 2020

Clean fresh feeling

I love this toothpaste. It foams up nicely and gives a fresh clean experience in your entire mouth. I feel like it is going between my teeth giving a fresher and cleaner feeling. I love that!

October 16, 2020

I would buy this again

I very much enjoyed the delicious minty flavour. The fact that it's a two in one product is great. It's soo hard to get kids to do both. I will be telling all my friends and family to try this great product.

September 27, 2020

Liked it

It worked as you would expect it to. nice cool,fresh taste my mouth definitely felt refreshingly good. I didnt see any immediate effects but did the job. Will use again

July 17, 2020

Love it!

Many people always ask how I get my teeth so white.. my secret is this stuff.I honestly use it every single day it is my go-to toothpaste!! It is so affordable and easily accessible. Try it today.

June 09, 2020

Nice

This toothpaste is great and saves time and money using mouthwash. It is very refreshing and does a good job cleaning my teeth. It gives me fresh breath and it leaves my teeth white.

April 28, 2020

I would buy this product again due to great size and quality

This product is great due to many reasons. It is compact and good size to carry around and brush your teeth whenever and wherever. Dentists suggest to brush your teeth every 12 hours to avoid tartar building. This product is 2 in 1, both functions as a mouthwaswoulh and tooth paste which makes it very refreshing and keeps your mouth cleaner for long. I would recommend this product to anyone.