Colgate 2 in1 Toothpaste & Mouthwash Reviews

Ranked #114 out of 153 in Toothpastes

Colgate Liquid Gel 2 in 1 Toothpaste & Mouthwash will freshen your breath like a mouthwash, while fighting cavities like a toothpaste. Freshens your breath by killing the bacteria that cause bad breath, and a cavity fighting formula that cleans teeth and leaves your teeth white and bright.Contains sodium flouride 0.243% w/w.

May 08, 2017

I would definitely recommend trying this product! My whole family loves it. It's the beginning and end to our daily routine every day. Always make sure we have it on hand

March 22, 2017

This toothpaste has a fresh minty taste and leaves your breath smelling very fresh. I love the fact that it has mouthwash in it and allows me to eliminate a step in my hygiene routine.

January 09, 2017

Colgate 2 in 1 Toothpaste and Mouthwash is a good efficient dental cleaning product, it has a nice texture I feel the mouth after using it fresh and pleasant, if I would recommend it to friends and family.

January 04, 2017

For some reason, this is the only toothpaste my fussy 9 year old will use. I don't know what it is about it, the consistency maybe? It's a must in our home.

May 10, 2016

I would recommend this !!!!! The product cleans well and leaves your breathe fresh and clean !!!!!!!! My family loved it also. Make your mouth feel clean.

May 05, 2016

This is perfect when you are on the go or travelling because you can just brush and go. It leaves your breath smelling so fresh. It is nice when you just want to brush and go.

May 05, 2016

My boys love the kids toothpaste! Comes in great flavours so the boys love brushing their teeth. Not too thick but not to runny either. Bottle is great size for little hands to open.

March 17, 2016

Colgate 2in1 toothpaste and mouth wash is a great product. I have been using for a long time. it has a nice fresh mint taste. not too over powering. i drink alot of coffee so i use this alot to brush my teeth after and my breath always smell great. definitely check it out.

November 27, 2015

Keeps breath fresh, good clean feeling, don't need much

July 29, 2015

Feels clean and fresh, good breath

What was your baby's 1st food

Wish shopping app

Hemorrhoids/Piles bleeding

Lhay added a new review for
    Axe Body Wash - Anarchy