Colgate 2 in1 Toothpaste & Mouthwash Reviews
#26 in Toothpastes

Colgate Liquid Gel 2 in 1 Toothpaste & Mouthwash will freshen your breath like a mouthwash, while fighting cavities like a toothpaste. Freshens your breath by killing the bacteria that cause bad breath, and a cavity fighting formula that cleans teeth and leaves your teeth white and bright.Contains sodium flouride 0.243% w/w.

2.8/5

April 04, 2019

Colgate 2 in 1 mouthwash

I purchased this product thinking that I would’ve able to skip the step of using a mouthwash but that was not the case. Although it had a great flavour it’s not as strong as using mouthwash separately. I would not purchase this again as it was a bit disappointing.

2.8/5

March 11, 2018

Colgate mouthwash

I don’t normally buy mouthwash. But decided to try this one and see how it felt, and I loved it. It smells really good and leaves my mouth feeling really fresh

January 09, 2017

Colgate 2 in 1 Toothpaste and Mouthwash is a good efficient dental cleaning product, it has a nice texture I feel the mouth after using it fresh and pleasant, if I would recommend it to friends and family.