Colgate 2 in1 Toothpaste & Mouthwash Reviews
#26 in Toothpastes

Colgate Liquid Gel 2 in 1 Toothpaste & Mouthwash will freshen your breath like a mouthwash, while fighting cavities like a toothpaste. Freshens your breath by killing the bacteria that cause bad breath, and a cavity fighting formula that cleans teeth and leaves your teeth white and bright.Contains sodium flouride 0.243% w/w.

Leicester, United Kingdom

Clean and fresh

My family love this toothpaste,it's in an easy squeeze bottle which means it doesn't dry out or get stuck in the tube. It leaves your mouth feeling clean and fresh

Hammersmith and Fulham, United Kingdom

I love this product

It is one of my favourite everyday toothpaste.
    My whole family loves to use this toothpaste because it doesn’t have a really strong flavour to it and leaves teeth squeaky clean.

England, United Kingdom

Great product

I use these two together in my daily routine witj my teeth .. i have problems with yellow of my teeth duw to smoking but these two products work brilliantly together and will countiune to keep using it ...

July 03, 2019

Best toothpaste ever!

My new favourite toothpaste!! Leaves your mouth feeling super fresh and teeth feeling nice and clean. Love that it’s a combination product so it’s a toothpaste and mouthwash in one!

June 27, 2019

Awesome product

A cool product that has qualities of both a toothpaste and mouthwash.
    Takes away bad breath and keeps cavity in check. Good product for regular use. I would recommend it.

April 04, 2019

The only toothpaste I will use

I have been loyal to this toothpaste for years. I prefer the refreshing flavour and the consistency of the paste to other companies. Never gotten a cavity and always smiling! This whitening toothpaste is the bomb.

March 28, 2019

Efficacité

Nous aimons beaucoup ce dentifrice. Mes dents semblent plus blanches depuis que je l’utilise. Ma famille aime que ce soit dans une bouteille, c’est plus facile d’utilisation.

March 25, 2019

Amazing

Amazing product I absolutely would use this product it makes me feel like I have clean teeth and fresh death 10/10 recommended this product to others.

March 16, 2019

gonna buy it again

the best thing i have came across for my teeth , its totally money - worth and totally effective . i have been using it from a long time , its 2 in 1 toothpaste and mouthwash , its totally the best thing . i will totally recommend .

February 12, 2019

Good

Colgate 2 in 1 toothpaste and mouth wash is great. Its effective and worth. There is no side effects on our teeth and makes teeth more white. Also makes breath good