Colgate 360° Optic White Toothbrush Reviews

3.9/5
Ranked #41 out of 90 in Toothbrushes

June 28, 2017

Great toothpaste

This toothpaste is truly wonderful. It makes your teeth and mouth feel one hundred percent clean. I am sold 100% to this product and only this one. In love

June 15, 2017

No difference from a dollar store toothbrush

This toothbrush is not worth the money... I didn't find that it did any better of a job then my regular toothbrush... would not recommend to anyone ............

May 17, 2017

Received this free in a beauty subscription box.All I can say is WOW!Noticed after 1 use the difference in the brightness of my teeth.I highly recommend this!Took off coffee stains !

March 15, 2017

I wasn't sure if it would actually work, but I noticed a visible difference within two days (as advertised). It was pain-free as I would just put it on and not rinse out. Would definitely recommend as a quick whitening solution.

March 06, 2017

I use this toothbrush to keep my teeth healthy and white. It tastes great. Excellent value compared to other toothbrushes with the same effectiveness. Very happy with this product.

2.7/5

March 06, 2017

Meh. I was looking forward to trying this product but it didnt deliver results the same as classic white strips I've used.
    It's a pricey toothbrush at best!

January 21, 2017

Love how clean and white my teeth are! Who knew you could brighten and whiten your teeth sooo effortlessly! My friends have commented how much brighter my smile is!!

August 12, 2016

purchased this a few weeks ago for both my and my husband. I haven't noticed much of a difference with the cleaning of my teeth vs a regular brush. I did however notice it feels better. there is also more coverage so I really don't need to work as hard to get a good clean. I would buy this again if it goes on sale and I would definitely recommend it.

2.2/5

May 09, 2016

I have used this product and my mouth and throat burned. I was not happy at all. I have also talked to other family and friends and they had experienced the same reaction after using this product.

2.0/5

February 16, 2016

I have been using these toothpaste for months now, and still haven't noticed any difference in my tooth colour.
    Seems like regular tooth paste with a high price.