Colgate 360° Optic White Toothbrush Reviews
#34 in Toothbrushes

October 20, 2017

Squeaky clean

I usually opt for a softer brisel brush... but I do love this one! It feels so effective and makes it feel like my breath even stays much fresher for longer into my day.

September 28, 2017

Best toothbrush

I love this toothbrush. The handle is easy to hold and fits in your hand well the bristles are firm enough to clean your teeth but not hard enough to damage your gums.

August 11, 2017

I'm ADDICTED!!!

Well...let me tell you!!! I absolutely love this whitening toothbrush! The ONLY PROBLEM with this product is.....I just can't get enough of it!!!! After the first day of using it, I was receiving compliments about how white my teeth are! Pretty frickin great!

July 29, 2017

Dentist feel clean

It doesnt matter what toothbrush you use, you will see a difference after at least a week of using the toothpaste. It is a very effective clean and definitely worth the money

June 28, 2017

Great toothpaste

This toothpaste is truly wonderful. It makes your teeth and mouth feel one hundred percent clean. I am sold 100% to this product and only this one. In love

June 15, 2017

No difference from a dollar store toothbrush

This toothbrush is not worth the money... I didn't find that it did any better of a job then my regular toothbrush... would not recommend to anyone ............

May 17, 2017

Received this free in a beauty subscription box.All I can say is WOW!Noticed after 1 use the difference in the brightness of my teeth.I highly recommend this!Took off coffee stains !

March 15, 2017

I wasn't sure if it would actually work, but I noticed a visible difference within two days (as advertised). It was pain-free as I would just put it on and not rinse out. Would definitely recommend as a quick whitening solution.

March 06, 2017

I use this toothbrush to keep my teeth healthy and white. It tastes great. Excellent value compared to other toothbrushes with the same effectiveness. Very happy with this product.

2.7/5

March 06, 2017

Meh. I was looking forward to trying this product but it didnt deliver results the same as classic white strips I've used.
    It's a pricey toothbrush at best!