Colgate 360 Toothbrush Reviews

Designed for a whole mouth clean.New Colgate 360°™ includes revolutionary features to clean the tongue, a prime source of oral bacteria, as well as teeth, providing your patients with a whole mouth clean.*Product colour may vary.

April 20, 2018

Really great toothbrush

Colgate toothbrushes always seemed to leave my teeth feeling so fresh and clean. They work just as well as an expensive electric toothbrushes but without the price tag that makes your stomach turn! It does a really awesome job and super cute colors!

3.2/5

February 23, 2018

well priced toothbrush

I love Colgate 360 toothbrushes because they are a cheaper version of a higher end brush. they get the job done but i do find the bristles tend to go softer faster then other brushes.

February 13, 2018

Pas extraordianaire

Cette brosse à dents n est pas extraordinaire selon moi.Et de plus je la trouve cher sans parler du jour où vous allez acheter une tête de rechange pour votre brosse, qui cette dernière coûte plus cher que la brosse au complet!

February 04, 2018

Good quality

I always find these on sale for such a great price and stock up on them, I like the colgate 360 toothbrush as it isnt harsh on my gums or teeth and I have gotten abrasions from certain brands. I think the bristles are gentle and soft. Would recommend

January 10, 2018

I would purchase it again I

I liked the feel the weight and shape of the head. I felt the bristles were soft and gental. My whole female received one for Christmasin their stocking. I have recommended this tooth brush to my friends as well

December 13, 2017

I would buy this toothbrush again

I absolutely love this toothbrush. From the first time I used it I absolutely loved it. My teeth feel so much cleaner and it isn't harsh on my gums.

2.8/5

October 05, 2017

I have tried this for myself and it is an effective product but also have an average quality. It does not has a bad effect, it gives a wide range which is good.

June 16, 2017

The best manual toothbrush I've ever used

Admittedly this toothbrush is a bit pricey but it totally worth the price! It's the best manual toothbrush I've ever used. The bristle can reach every corner very well and I feel that I am also massaging my gum!

June 05, 2017

I absolutely loved it! I highly recommend it for anyone shopping for a new toothbrush. Your teeth feel super clean when your finished brushing. It gets all hard to reach areas along the gum line and is fantastic at scrubbing away plaque.
    [This review was collected as part of a promotion]

May 19, 2017

This toothbrush is the only one I've ever used amd it keeps my mouth feeling clean amd fresh. It really gets the nob done.This is the only kind of toothbrush I've been using for at least the past 5 years. Couldn't imagine using any other.Awesome product..