Colgate Optic White Platinum High Impact White Toothpaste Reviews

January 14, 2020

A gentler way to whiten

For a reasonable price whitening toothpaste that doesn't bother my sensitive teeth, this is my go to toothpaste. I also like the taste, it is not too strong but minty enough to leave my mouth feeling fresh and clean.

1.0/5

June 28, 2018

Gritty with a Terrible Taste

This toothpaste was awful. It has the worst taste in the world and it is so gritty in texture, it does not taste or feel pleasant at all. I am supposed to feel like i have a fresh mouth and I just feel like I have a mouthful of grit that still needs to be cleaned. I didn't notice any difference in the whiteness of my teeth and this toothpaste was so expensive. Never again, sticking to Crest from here on in.
    I received this product for free in exchange for an honest review,

June 26, 2018

Whiter brighter teeth

Colgate Optic White toothpaste is amazing. After 1 week of use, I was already seeing a huge difference in the colour of my teeth. They were brighter, whiter and shinier. My mouth felt fresher and cleaner. Great product!

June 21, 2018

Great Whitening Toothpaste

Colgate Optic White Platinum High Impact White Toothpaste is a great option for anyone looking for a toothpaste that gives a whitening boost. Even with the hydrogen peroxide, the glistening mint flavour doesn't have an overpowering aftertaste that is typical of the ingredient. I found it barely noticeable, which was a nice feature of the product. Overall, I did find that it whitened my teeth at least one shade and I noticed a difference while using the toothpaste.

Please Note: I received a rebate to test and review the product.