Colgate Optic White Toothpaste in Icy Fresh Reviews
#80 in Oral Care

August 26, 2019

Love it

I believe this toothpaste improved my teeth. I did see a slight whitening affect. I was not expecting a transformation a toothpaste won't do much. My teeth are cleaner and it has a nice mint flavour that's not overwhelming. Decent value for money, although it is slightly more expensive than others.

April 22, 2019

I would buy again

I have been using Colgate Optic White since last summer and my teeth are very noticeably much whiter without the sensitivity that other whitening products may cause.

September 25, 2018
    Arkansas, United States

Works Great

Colgate Optic White works very well, my daughter gets orange stains on her teeth from her daily medicine and this helps really well to remove those stains! And it leaves your teeth feeling smooth!

March 12, 2018

Whiter Teeth

After frequent use of this toothpaste, I noticed an improvement in the brightness of my teeth. It helped improve the overall health of my teeth. It might be a little harsh for those with sensitive teeth & gums. It left my mouth feeling fresh after every use. Would recommend!

March 08, 2018

works!

I've been using this tooth paste for years, it keeps my teeth white and doesn't make them sensitive. I prefer the icy fresh flavor to the others. and it's not expensive

December 04, 2017

Wow!!!

Holy geez! This stuff works! My daughter used it for three days and had a movie star smile! It worked so well. Often available at the dollar store too.

November 02, 2017

Love it!

By far my favourite tooth paste. I can usually get it for a great price too. Works great, actually whitens teeth and doesn't taste bad at all. I will never switch!

September 18, 2017

Good product

Colgate products are usually great, and this one is not different. The price is not excellent, so I usually buy it on sale. The toothpaste is good but I am not sure if it makes my teeth more white.

June 22, 2017

Obsessed with this toothpaste

I first bought this because it was on sale. I'd always used crest 3D white but I'm so glad I discover Colgate Optix White. My teeth are white, my mouth is fresh and it doesn't affect my sensitivity(Crest 3D White did).

May 15, 2017

this is my #1 go to toothpaste. i do notice a visible difference when I use Optic White and am very pleased with the whitening quality. Love the taste of the toothpaste too. Not too spicy!