Colgate Optic White Toothpaste Reviews

Ranked #6 out of 156 in Toothpastes

High performance formula whitens teeth, fights cavities, helps prevent tartar, freshens breath, and strengthens enamel.

July 06, 2017

Teeth are whiter

Loved this toothpaste. Very invigorating! Really did make teeth whiter. Mouth felt very fresh and my teeth felt very clean. I would recommend this to family and friends.

June 17, 2017

My dental hygienist recommended this to me

My dental hygienist recommended I start using this particular brand of toothpaste because it has more fluoride in it than other brands. That was a year or so ago and I've had two good check ups since then. While I'm not using it for it's whitening capabilities, I have noticed that my teeth are a bit brighter.

June 13, 2017

Whitens Teeth

I bought this about 2 weeks ago. I find this has whitened my teeth. Not a big difference but a noticeable difference. It seems to work on stains but not discoloured teeth. I will keep using it. I think its a good everyday whitening toothpaste. I had zero sensitivity from it which is a total plus. Tastes fine.

May 26, 2017

I have been using this toothpaste for well over a year now and will continue to do so. It has whitened my teeth without giving them a painful ache afterwards. It also leaves my mouth with a really fresh feel. I normally get toothaches with other toothpastes that promote "whiter smiles" and all that so this was great!

May 25, 2017

Literally the only toothpaste we use. All of the other toothpastes leave a weird film to me. We often buy it at target but it depends on the sales. It's pretty affordable and there are usually coupons for it. I always recommend it to other people.

May 15, 2017

This toothpaste was a great quality for whitening and for leaving your mouth feeling very clean. The toothpaste will actually leave your teeth feeling very slick to the touch. I did find it a bit on the burny side.

May 15, 2017

I use this product every morning and night and after 3 days people have started complimenting on how white my teeth are this is a amazing product I use it when I find my teeth need that boost of white!

May 12, 2017

I absolutely love this toothpaste! I use it 4-5 times a week ! It makes your mouth feel so clean and fresh ! As this toothpaste makes your mouth explode with freshness it also whitens your teeth at the same time ! Absolutely amazing!

2.7/5

May 06, 2017

I had to try this Colgate I love all Colgate products but this one was not what I expected. It had such a gross taste in my mouth I was not happy. I'm sure it probably works but after a week of using it I couldn't anymore I really tried. It just was so grainy in my mouth.

2.8/5

May 03, 2017

I have sensitive teeth and this toothpaste made my whole mouth burn, not the normal strong minty toothpaste burn, but a lot worse I tried using it a few more times but the pain was too bad.