Colgate Optic White Toothpaste Reviews

High performance formula whitens teeth, fights cavities, helps prevent tartar, freshens breath, and strengthens enamel.

January 10, 2018

Love it

J'ai essayé plusieurs marques de pâtes à dents qui blanchit les dents. J'ai aimé celle-ci. J'ai vu une petite différence plus vite que d'autres marques.

January 10, 2018

the only toothpaste I'll use

I've tried so many toothpaste and this one has been my favorite one. It cleans well and really makes my teeth super white. This is the only toothpaste I'll use until i find something better but for now the only one I've been buying for my household over a year.

January 04, 2018

only whitens the sink

this product doesn't whiten. it has no CDC seal approval. it relays on abrasions to whiten the enamel but the granules are too large. other toothpaste benefits are sacrificed for the claim of superior whitening. the taste needs to be approved too.

January 04, 2018

Instant results

I’ve tried a few whitening toothpaste in the past but didn’t continue with them as there was no noticeable difference. With Colgate optic white there was visible whitening after the first use. I also found the mint flavour appealing and not too strong. I found the product not too abrasive. Generally I was pleased and will continue to use it.

October 12, 2017

Great Toothpaste!

I have been purchasing this toothpaste for years and it is a great toothpaste with a great price!
    It is pretty cheap, which I love...however I don't find that it actually whitens my teeth at all.
    Having said that, it does make your teeth feel extremely clean and I have only ever had one cavity!

October 12, 2017

Great Smile!

I am usually not picky when it comes to toothpaste, if its minty and cleans I'm happy. I have however started to notice some coffee stains on my teeth and decided I needed something a little more powerful to give them a real good clean. This stuff did the trick and will be replacing my regular paste.

July 06, 2017

Teeth are whiter

Loved this toothpaste. Very invigorating! Really did make teeth whiter. Mouth felt very fresh and my teeth felt very clean. I would recommend this to family and friends.

June 17, 2017

My dental hygienist recommended this to me

My dental hygienist recommended I start using this particular brand of toothpaste because it has more fluoride in it than other brands. That was a year or so ago and I've had two good check ups since then. While I'm not using it for it's whitening capabilities, I have noticed that my teeth are a bit brighter.

June 13, 2017

Whitens Teeth

I bought this about 2 weeks ago. I find this has whitened my teeth. Not a big difference but a noticeable difference. It seems to work on stains but not discoloured teeth. I will keep using it. I think its a good everyday whitening toothpaste. I had zero sensitivity from it which is a total plus. Tastes fine.

May 26, 2017

I have been using this toothpaste for well over a year now and will continue to do so. It has whitened my teeth without giving them a painful ache afterwards. It also leaves my mouth with a really fresh feel. I normally get toothaches with other toothpastes that promote "whiter smiles" and all that so this was great!