Colgate Optic White Toothpaste Reviews

Ranked #6 out of 149 in Toothpastes

High performance formula whitens teeth, fights cavities, helps prevent tartar, freshens breath, and strengthens enamel.

April 22, 2017

I wouldn't tell people not to buy this product, but I also wouldn't recommend it. I didn't find it made my teeth any whiter than when I started out. I also found it had a weird aftertaste, but maybe that's just something I noticed.. I haven't bought it since and i likely won't buy it again.

April 20, 2017

I liked using this product as just a regular toothpaste, but it did not whiten my teeth at all (and I don't smoke, and hardly drink tea/coffee/wine). It has a good flavour and leaves my mouth feeling super clean, but with no whitening effect, I probably won't buy this again.

April 13, 2017

My all time favourite toothpaste. Teeth feel extremely clean and they really do get brighter and whiter. I get many compliments on my white teeth and I'm a smoker, so it's working. I got proof

April 09, 2017

Love this toothpaste ! I actually hid it from the family ,it's mine all mine .I have tried so many toothpastesto make my teeth white ,being a coffee drinker and a smoker I look for a good toothpaste rather than chemicals that can be harsh on teeth and gums ,this is my favorite so far I use it with the mouth wash and makes me teeth ncie and white ,tastes great excellent price and doesn't burn the tongue

April 09, 2017

I really like this product because I've actually been able to see results! Even after a week I felt I really noticed a change in the colour of my teeth. It's not harsh on my teeth either and your teeth feel really clean after brushing them! My only downside is that It doesn't really have much of a taste I find, but thats not a big issue for me!

April 05, 2017

I find this toothpaste is pricey when you don't buy it on sale however, really like this product. I feel that it really cleans my teeth and gives me a long lasting fresh breath feeling. The flavour is great as well. Not too strong at all, just right! Plus, it helps to keep your teeth white.

April 03, 2017

J'ai remarqué que mes dents sont plus blanches depuis que je l'utilise ( Environ deux semaines. ) J'ai trouvé ce produit en pharmacie à prix abordable. Par contre, je trouve la texture et le goût assez étrange. Je ne sais pas si je serais en mesure d'utiliser ce produit à long terme puisque le goût est un assez grand irritant. Pour le moment, je pense quand même terminer le tube.

April 02, 2017

J'ai bien aimeé on exprérience avec le dentifrice de colgate. Il a su blanchir tout en conservant un pouvoir nettoyant sans me causer de sensibilité. Je le recommanderais!

March 25, 2017

I have tried multiple whitening toothpaste and I really like this one. It has whitened my teeth more than any other toothpaste and has a great flavor. I will definitely be purchasing this toothpaste again as well as recommending to my friends and family.

March 25, 2017

i have only been using this for a little while but i dont have horrible breath at the end of the day. when i am using this product it does tend to feel hot or warm when applied? not so much that it hurts but it does make my eyes water...